After making a couple of runs from my E-Revo, she is now ready to be modified.
- Make her into a mockup Slayer
- Use an Ofna GTP Porsche 911 body with stock arms maybe a Rally theme paint (body is about 13" while the wheel center to center is about 13.5"- 14" or so (buggy wheels but it will be sticking out of the body)
* or option is to get the Slayer suspension parts and Body
- RCM Revo Hybrid Truggy diffs
- Run a 2 x 2S2P 8000mAh TrueRC Lipo (4S) or fit my 5S2P A123 cells
- MMM V2 (I cancelled the order so this will have to wait)
- Powered by a direct drive to diff AXI 4120/18 (custom mount from Travis [MetalMan])
(Similar direct drive from sykeston34m)
Chassis is still being worked on by Travis so most of the parts are on hold. What do you think with the other things?
PS: Those who can help me with getting a used Ofna GTP 911 Porsche body just so I can test it, please PM me, thanks.