RC-Monster Forums

RC-Monster Forums (https://www.rc-monster.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rc-monster.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   RCX on Sunday (https://www.rc-monster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26279)

BP-Revo 03.20.2010 03:25 AM

RCX on Sunday

As some of you know, I'm typically at the RCM/FLM booth on Sunday of RCX to help Mike out (this will be my third year).

I figured most people are going Saturday, but for those going Sunday - stop by and introduce yourself! It'll be cool to put a face to the name!

BP

JERRY2KONE 03.20.2010 03:38 AM

Dreamin

Quote:

Originally Posted by BP-Revo (Post 356234)
As some of you know, I'm typically at the RCM/FLM booth on Sunday of RCX to help Mike out (this will be my third year).

I figured most people are going Saturday, but for those going Sunday - stop by and introduce yourself! It'll be cool to put a face to the name!

BP

I wish that I could do that, but flying from Korea round trip costs about $1600 right now. So the only way I am flying in that direction is when the US Gov pays for the trip. I hope to attend the RCX one of these days. Have fun and post up some great pics for us who are not able to be there with you.

BP-Revo 03.20.2010 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JERRY2KONE (Post 356240)
I wish that I could do that, but flying from Korea round trip costs about $1600 right now. So the only way I am flying in that direction is when the US Gov pays for the trip. I hope to attend the RCX one of these days. Have fun and post up some great pics for us who are not able to be there with you.

That'd be a steep price for RCX. Tell you what, I have a free entry coupon if you do come down. :wink:

I'll definitely get as much pictures/videos as I can. It'll probably be restricted mostly to the RCM booth (but who cares - that's where all the good stuff is anyway right?). :yes:

In all seriousness though, I usually only have time for a quick run-through either before or after the show starts (sometimes both) to check out the new stuff. I usually do make time to bug Patrick about more HV car setups though. :lol: I'll get as many pictures of cool stuff as I can. Any special requests? I'll probably be on the lookout for Brushless related stuff and maybe a 1/8th scale buggy.

magman 03.20.2010 09:52 AM

Wish I could attend as well. Being sick and trying to take care of my daughter makes it a no go for me.

MANY pictures are a must:yes:

JERRY2KONE 03.20.2010 10:06 AM

Surely

Quote:

Originally Posted by BP-Revo (Post 356253)
That'd be a steep price for RCX. Tell you what, I have a free entry coupon if you do come down. :wink:

I'll definitely get as much pictures/videos as I can. It'll probably be restricted mostly to the RCM booth (but who cares - that's where all the good stuff is anyway right?). :yes:

In all seriousness though, I usually only have time for a quick run-through either before or after the show starts (sometimes both) to check out the new stuff. I usually do make time to bug Patrick about more HV car setups though. :lol: I'll get as many pictures of cool stuff as I can. Any special requests? I'll probably be on the lookout for Brushless related stuff and maybe a 1/8th scale buggy.

Well surely MonsterMike will have some very cool setups and new items showing in his booth, so be sure to get some good closeups of his toys for us. And any other new gadgits that may show up at the RCX that you know we may find interesting. Thank you sir.

rawfuls 03.20.2010 03:02 PM

Hmm, as much as I'd like to, I can't..
Wish I had a car :no:

jnev 03.21.2010 03:29 AM

I'll upload pictures tomorrow, but I didn't get a chance to take very many unfortuntely. But I will say that there were 3 or 4 converted baja's there, and Mike's conversion kit was by far the cleanest, best looking and most practical. He said he is waiting for a beta HV car ESC from castle. Hopefully he'll post up his thoughts on it when he receives it.

I'll post up the few pictures I have tomorrow.