RC-Monster Forums

RC-Monster Forums (https://www.rc-monster.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rc-monster.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Operation cover up (https://www.rc-monster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31803)

rchippie 03.21.2013 11:31 PM

Operation cover up
 
This is my New Tattoo, it's a cover up of a 10 year old, messed up Tattoo. this is my artist. https://www.facebook.com/ohshoot

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

The color will be put in in 2 weeks, when the outline heals.

RCShocker 03.22.2013 08:11 PM

At least 2 weeks ?? Huh

lincpimp 03.22.2013 11:50 PM

That is alot of ink... I never did get a tat, could not think of anything that really blew the wind up my skirt...

pinkpanda3310 03.23.2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lincpimp (Post 426339)
could not think of anything that really blew the wind up my skirt...

That's what Hippie is for, right?:love:

Nice cover up Hippie. Definitely an improvement.

rchippie 03.23.2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkpanda3310 (Post 426348)
That's what Hippie is for, right?:love:

Nice cover up Hippie. Definitely an improvement.

That's a good on Pinky :na:. Yes 2 weeks is what she said.

nativepaul 03.24.2013 01:08 PM

Wow you must really love fishies.

bumsnogger 03.29.2013 04:04 PM

The first one looks like a prison tattoo ;) I had "666" on my arm, my depression kicked in & I started carvin ,then rubbed ink into it. I got a demon's face put over it :)

rchippie 03.30.2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bumsnogger (Post 426397)
The first one looks like a prison tattoo ;) I had "666" on my arm, my depression kicked in & I started carvin ,then rubbed ink into it. I got a demon's face put over it :)

No not a Prison Tattoo :lol:, just a cappy one.

_paralyzed_ 03.31.2013 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rchippie (Post 426398)
No not a Prison Tattoo :lol:, just a cappy one.

Yeah, I figured it was a prison tat too. Bondo and Lincypoo say you always want to do things "prison style".

rchippie 04.01.2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _paralyzed_ (Post 426399)
Yeah, I figured it was a prison tat too. Bondo and Lincypoo say you always want to do things "prison style".

HAHA:lol:. Out of Bondo & Linc we know who the B>>>h would be in prision, & it is not the Cajun Pimp :na:. By the way Lincypoo likes it Cajun style.

pinkpanda3310 04.02.2013 08:18 AM

:lol: Are we in for a b***h fight?:surprised::mdr:

rchippie 04.02.2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkpanda3310 (Post 426417)
:lol: Are we in for a b***h fight?:surprised::mdr:


B***h fight B***H fight B*** fight :lol::gasp:.

Arct1k 04.03.2013 12:04 PM

Good luck. Where I'd the pic of the bloody mess?

lincpimp 04.04.2013 10:16 AM

Yes, cajun style. I like to have seasoning rubbed on before the throating commences.

rchippie 04.04.2013 09:11 PM

Update
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here is my Tattoo after 3hrs of color work. I still have 1 session left on the 18th.

RCShocker 04.08.2013 09:14 PM

So you wear mandex AND jorts??????? Say it isnt so. :surprised:

The tat is coming along nicely.

Bondonutz 05.31.2013 02:00 PM

I'm simply amazed you didn't get a Tat like this on your butt cheek or do you already ?

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ps977986c1.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.