RC-Monster Forums

RC-Monster Forums (https://www.rc-monster.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rc-monster.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   9999th post (https://www.rc-monster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25730)

lincpimp 02.08.2010 03:34 PM

9999th post

Ok, so here we are, lincpimp's 9999th post...

I said I would never go past this point to myself when I started, as I could see then that the high post count guys were generally viewed as all-knowing gods and that it seems to go to their heads. I do not want to go down that road, and would hate to look down on the rest of you as inferior to my excessive and mainly self empowering post count.

So I must gracefully exit before I get to that point. It has been a great ride here, had alot of fun and met a bunch of good people in the process. Not that you will miss me much, but if you need a laugh just go back thru my threads and have a chuckle at my expense.

Have a good one guys, and just remember you can always be a legend in your own mind, just like Grandpa Jerry. I will check back from time to time to read whats new and see if Harold ever goes thru with the operation. I guess since he is such a horse's ass he wants the rest of the "package"...

Ok, read some of the responses, many thanks for the kind words. I will be signing off now...

TexasSP 02.08.2010 03:44 PM

Party now that linc's gone!!!!!! :party:

Fast5sRevo88 02.08.2010 03:52 PM

Linc leaving?, come on Linc you can't be serious! Don't leave us:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cr y:

Fast5sRevo88 02.08.2010 03:52 PM

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

snellemin 02.08.2010 03:53 PM

So I'm guessing that you won't answer when I want to buy a motor from you......

Fast5sRevo88 02.08.2010 03:54 PM

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry ::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Fast5sRevo88 02.08.2010 03:57 PM

I'm now forming the Save The Wild Lincpimp Foundation (STWLPF). :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Byte 02.08.2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast5sRevo88 (Post 348695)
I'm now forming the Save The Wild Lincpimp Foundation (STWLPF). :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I won't donate :party:

bruce750i 02.08.2010 04:19 PM

I started a Facebook Fans of lincpimp Page. Nice to know ya.:cry:

Byte 02.08.2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruce750i (Post 348698)
I started a Facebook Fans of lincpimp Page. Nice to know ya.:cry:

:whip:

Kcaz25 02.08.2010 04:31 PM

:gasp: Just get a new user name! :eyes:

revo guy 02.08.2010 04:32 PM

You didnt notice before you clicked?

Byte 02.08.2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kcaz25 (Post 348701)
:gasp: Just get a new user name! :eyes:

He already did...

@Revo; yes :whip:

MetalMan 02.08.2010 04:43 PM

You know linc, you could ask us mods to go through your older posts and remove them :angel:

Modding_out 02.08.2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lincpimp (Post 348687)
Ok, so here we are, lincpimp's 9999th post...

I said I would never go past this point to myself when I started, as I could see then that the high post count guys were generally viewed as all-knowing gods and that it seems to go to their heads. I do not want to go down that road, and would hate to look down on the rest of you as inferior to my excessive and mainly self empowering post count.

So I must gracefully exit before I get to that point. It has been a great ride here, had alot of fun and met a bunch of good people in the process. Not that you will miss me much, but if you need a laugh just go back thru my threads and have a chuckle at my expense.

Have a good one guys, and just remember you can always be a legend in your own mind, just like Grandpa Jerry. I will check back from time to time to read whats new and see if Harold ever goes thru with the operation. I guess since he is such a horse's ass he wants the rest of the "package"...

You can't be serious??? You and a bunch of other guys(but mostly you) is what makes this forum fun and not like the other forums(any true rcm fan know what I'm talking about:party:)

If you are serious, why would you want to leave? please explain your self to your rcm homies, we all wana know.

Btw...we should all be like Harold and "love the linc":love::gasp::yipi:

You will be sorely missed:cry: