RC-Monster Forums

RC-Monster Forums (https://www.rc-monster.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rc-monster.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   So the french CAN fight! (https://www.rc-monster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24281)

JERRY2KONE 10.29.2009 10:01 PM

Stated earlier.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BP-Revo (Post 330190)
Also, not just that, but notice the old hag (his wife) shoved the lady in the black to the floor. Regardless of what someone can say, words are words, but his wife pushed first.

The first push was stated earlier, so yes the old hag started the physical struggle for sure, but in spite of that you cannot tell me that you would have stood there and let them beat on your wife weather she started it or not. Still what the young women should have done is call the cops and pressed charges for simple assault not get into a UFC fight, unless they had stolen the purse which simply makes them nothing but trouble. Without knowing all of the details it is hard to determind what is really going on there. It would have been nice to hear it translated into english while watching it.

BL_RV0 10.29.2009 11:44 PM

Sounds like bulgarian to me.

jacobsjo87 10.30.2009 12:33 AM

The girl in blue at 49sec!!!! Lol I cant stop laughing! Way to throw yourself on the ground:lol:

Edit: 100 people walk by and one person stops to help. That is what's wrong with this world. Everyone is to busy and important to go out of there way to help others.

PBO 10.30.2009 01:09 AM

Or they're not looking for a punch in the head?

JERRY2KONE 10.30.2009 01:36 AM

Or maybe

Quote:

Originally Posted by PBO (Post 330220)
Or they're not looking for a punch in the head?

Or maybe they are too busy watching to see who does get punched in the head. The UFC is world wide now and gaining a huge fan base. There are tons of reports all over the world of people acting out copying what they see on the UFC fights.

OZ-RUSTLER 10.30.2009 08:09 AM

Anyone notice the shoe throw at 2:34. LOL

Bondonutz 10.30.2009 08:37 AM

I understand the old dude protecting his woman, but punching and kicking them little girls ?
I'd have to do something about if I were there.

Rusteh101 10.30.2009 10:23 AM

Cheick Kongo sure can fight, and he's french :)

http://i44.tinypic.com/wtbluf.gif

rabosi 10.30.2009 10:53 AM

[quote=Rusteh101;330245]Cheick Kongo sure can fight, and he's french :)

But is he really French. Looks a "little" tanned to me. From southern France maybe. :)

As for the other fight it's hard to say who's without knowing how it started.

lutach 10.30.2009 11:17 AM

Funny how most if not all the UFC fighters have one skill that came from my country. I know Ed O'Neill (Al Bundy), Shaquille O'Neal and a few others knows it and trains with some of the best in the business.

lincpimp 10.30.2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobsjo87 (Post 330216)
Edit: 100 people walk by and one person stops to help. That is what's wrong with this world. Everyone is to busy and important to go out of there way to help others.

Eh, mind your own business and let others mind theirs... The problem I see with this country is that everyone wants to be in everyone elses business. People need to pay more attention to themselves and less to stuff that really does not concern them.

I do agree, I am too important to be bothered with foreign people half assed fighting each other. That big old man should have easily laid out those two "alternative lifestyle" chics (look a bit manish to me) one hit each. I do not condone hitting girls, especially with someone videoing the whole deal, but you have to stop stuff quickly and sometimes you just have to do what you have to do.

jacobsjo87 10.30.2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lincpimp (Post 330264)
Eh, mind your own business and let others mind theirs... The problem I see with this country is that everyone wants to be in everyone elses business. People need to pay more attention to themselves and less to stuff that really does not concern them.

I do agree, I am too important to be bothered with foreign people half assed fighting each other. That big old man should have easily laid out those two "alternative lifestyle" chics (look a bit manish to me) one hit each. I do not condone hitting girls, especially with someone videoing the whole deal, but you have to stop stuff quickly and sometimes you just have to do what you have to do.

I guess thats good point of view. If you see someone in need of help... mind your own business. Just saw a car wreck happen mind your own business and drive around it dont stop and see if there is anyway you can help. Is there an old lady on the side of the freeway with a flat tire... don't stop and help her mind your own business.:sarcastic:

HootMaRoot 10.30.2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnev (Post 330159)
Nope not French. They still can't fight. :na: I speak Russian fluently, and I only understood half of what was said, so possibly it was Polish? Or some other similar language from around that area?

+1 to bigboi's comment as well.

yup deffo polish or latvian

jayjay283 10.30.2009 11:57 PM

I agree with Linc, We all somewhat chose our "own path" our destiny, fate whatever. By jumping into anothers path you dont know whats going to happen. That grandmother with a flat tire may have stolen her crack head grand sons car and you get shot in the face trying to help her. Concentrate on your own life. Granny has AAA or the cops will get her a tow. Ever hear the saying "no good deed goes unpunished"