View Single Post
Hyper 9e Carbon Fiber Chassis. Kevlar, Aluminum & Carbon Fiber by MoosRacing. Sweet.
Old
  (#1)
MindThoughts
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

Hyper 9e Carbon Fiber Chassis. Kevlar, Aluminum & Carbon Fiber by MoosRacing. Sweet. - 06.23.2010, 03:27 AM

John of MoosRacing is making these Carbon Fiber Chassis for the Hyper 9e. Apx 100.oo Dollars.
These carbon fiber chassis also come in Black, Red-Orange, and Green(Pictured).
The Hyper 9e Chassis is Made of Carbon Fiber-Kevlar-Aluminum. Strong and Flexible. 20% of 1/8th scale Racers in Europe are raceing with Johns Carbon Fiber Chassis and Shock Towers. These Chassis do not Break, and are more flexible than the stock metal(aluminum) chassis. It's a win win situation.

Hyper 9e Carbon Fiber Chassis with Carbon Fiber Side Guards. These Carbon Fiber Chassis do not require any modifications in order to use. Same Length, Width, and front end Kickup as the stock chassis. And These Chassis are several ounces lighter than the stock metal chassis as well.

These chassis are hand made in a mold.

These Chassis do not break, and are more flexible than the stock chassis.

If you have any questions, Please contact John of MoosRacing Directly. I know only what I've read and what John has told me directly, and I've shared almost everything I know with you here in this post. I hope this information is helpful. I'm buying everything John makes in Carbon Fiber, for my Hyper 9e. Matching Green Shock Towers and Anything else John will make in Carbon Fiber. Bellow, is Johns Direct Home Page, which also has a link to Johns most recent web page, and I will also include Johns Direct Email Address should you wish to order a Carbon Fiber Chassis for your 1/8th scale Hyper 9e. John also makes carbon fiber chassis for several other 1/8th scale buggies, please see Johns web page for more information.

John of MoosRacing- Web Page:
http://www.moosracing.mono.net/

Johns Direct Email Address:
buhl_john@jubii.dk

PS.
I've also written Robert, At Matrix Concepts Inc, Robert also makes extreemly high quality Carbon Fiber Chassis and more. I highly recumend you see Roberts web site as well. To learn more about Roberts Unique Racing Carbon Fiber Processes with Servicable Carbon Fiber Chassis, ie Replaceable-Built into chassis skid plates, and replaceable droop screw receiver plates. I'm sharing with you what I've learned. This information is meant to get you started on your own journey to discover the incredible wourld of Carbon Fiber Racing Chassis & Shock Towers. Note: at the moment, Robert of Matrix Concepts is Specializing in Carbon Fiber Chassis for the Losi 8ight-E. But I encourage you to contact Robert and let Robert know you need a Carbon Fiber Chassis for your Hyper 9e, if Replaceable(Built into the Chassis, do not protrude beyond the bottom of the chassis) Skid Plates and Replaceable Droops Screw Plates ie. a serviable Carbon Fiber Chassis, is a nessesity for you and your racing needs. I hope this helps, and I hope you find this information helpful. and please feel free to post up any pictures of your Carbon Fiber Chassis and your experiences with these chassis, once you've recieved your order.

Direct Link to Robert of Matrix Concepts Inc :-)
http://www.matrixconceptsinc.com/

Last edited by MindThoughts; 06.23.2010 at 03:30 AM.