View Single Post
I Recieved My MoosRacing Carbon Fiber Hand Made Chassis. Kevlar-Aluminum-Carbon Fiber
Old
  (#13)
MindThoughts
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

I Recieved My MoosRacing Carbon Fiber Hand Made Chassis. Kevlar-Aluminum-Carbon Fiber - 06.30.2010, 03:23 AM

Words can only begin to describe how happy and grateful I am that John of MoosRacing now makes these Carbon Fiber Chassis for the Hyper 9e. John also makes Carbon Fiber Chassis for Many 1/8th scale RC's as well. Be sure to contact John Directly to place your order.

Pictured bellow is a Carbon Fiber Radio Tray for the Hyper 9e.

Pictured Bellow you can see the BulkHead/Gearbox FootPrint for the Gasket- in the Chassis. Also notice the Hard Steel Droop Screw Reciever Head- at the Bottom of this picture.

These Carbon Fiber Chassis Start at about $100.oo Dollars and you can add all the accessories you would like, ie Shock Towers, Side Guards; Radio Tray; Center Diff Top Plate; Rear Chassis Brace and or anything you may need for your race buggy. All These Parts are built/made for Racing. John has been making Carbon Fiber Chassis for over Four Years now. And The very first Carbon Fiber chassis John made are still going strong.

Pictured bellow is the Bottom View of the Hyper 9e Carbon Fiber Chassis.