So true.
Old
  (#14)
JERRY2KONE
JERRY2KONE SUPERMAXX

So true. - 10.28.2009, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnev View Post
If only you told me earlier Travis... all I have left to buy is an ESC and battery. I'll post pictures on the forum once all the parts arrive.

So true Jerry. I used to buy the cheaper parts and think that I'll upgrade later or whenever the cheap parts break. Now I'm going straight to the expensive parts and regret it right away... that is until I run the car. Then I realize I made the right decision on going with the nicer parts right off the bat.
SO TRUE Jnev. I am sure we all go through that at first, and realize that it really does not pay to get cheap stuff to save money. It always ends up costing us more that way in the long run. If you know what you want right up front, then you can shop around and find good deals on the good stuff anyway as long as you do not rush your build. It sounds like you are having some fun with your project on the building side of things. The real fun comes later once you have it all tweaked the way you want it. I have four projects that I have been working on for about 3 years now, and still have yet to run any of them. I am getting close though. My kids are really pushing me to get one of them done so we can all race and bash about. I am having plenty of fun researching, purchasing, and building for now. THe good times are not far off now.

SUPERMAXX YOUR LIFE.