View Single Post
Just like america
Old
  (#7)
JERRY2KONE
JERRY2KONE SUPERMAXX

Just like america - 10.29.2009, 07:53 PM

I am sure that it was just like in America over nothing. Something really stupid and infantile. You should never disrespect your elders. If they rant about something, then just walk away and leave them be. My dad told me something a long time ago that went something like this. Never ever hit a woman first, or the law will lock you up for starting the fight. BUT once she begins to hit on you, then she has stepped into a mans world and deserves a beat down. She gets one warning after the first strike, and if she returns to hit you again, then it is time for a real lesson about disrespect. People want to fight about the stupidest things today over silly disagreements. It is almost like our civilized nature is returning to the days of the wild. Still if anyone was attacking my wife I would have knocked both of those women out and been done with the matter. From what I saw though it was his wife who struck the first blow by pushing the girl in black down. Shame on all of them. The man video taping the incident was the real hero. He did not get involved, but kept that recording going through the whole thing. Good for him.

SUPERMAXX YOUR LIFE.