Thread: 9999th post
View Single Post
Old
  (#50)
_paralyzed_
working on a brushless for my wheelchair.....

02.09.2010, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanda3310 View Post
I'm sorry lincy baby, you know how i get when i'm angry. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. Come back to me. Just pretend I'm Adam Sandler singing into an intercom " I wanna k........" NNOOOO! It's the lynx effect! Come back before I fall into paralyzed hands!
That's awesome, I just openned this thread to write some Ike Turner "I'm sorry baby" crap to Linc, but you beat me to it!!

Linc- you complete me. You had me at hello. I'm nothing without you sweety. When we're posting with each other the world goes away and all that matters is you and I. I sit typing with one hand just waiting for you to write something. If you need time away, take it. I'll be right here waiting for you. Love will find a way. I know I've been selfish, I know I've been distant, but I can change. I won't use sex as a tool anymore, and I won't use tools during sex anymore. I know you're sore. We both need time to heal. The doctor said we could both still lead normal lives, but I can't live if living is without you.

Please come back

It's "Dr. _paralyzed_" actually. Not like with a PhD, but Doctor like in Dr. Pepper.