Thread: 9999th post
View Single Post
9999th post
Old
  (#1)
lincpimp
Check out my huge box!

9999th post - 02.08.2010, 03:34 PM

Ok, so here we are, lincpimp's 9999th post...

I said I would never go past this point to myself when I started, as I could see then that the high post count guys were generally viewed as all-knowing gods and that it seems to go to their heads. I do not want to go down that road, and would hate to look down on the rest of you as inferior to my excessive and mainly self empowering post count.

So I must gracefully exit before I get to that point. It has been a great ride here, had alot of fun and met a bunch of good people in the process. Not that you will miss me much, but if you need a laugh just go back thru my threads and have a chuckle at my expense.

Have a good one guys, and just remember you can always be a legend in your own mind, just like Grandpa Jerry. I will check back from time to time to read whats new and see if Harold ever goes thru with the operation. I guess since he is such a horse's ass he wants the rest of the "package"...

Ok, read some of the responses, many thanks for the kind words. I will be signing off now...

Last edited by lincpimp; 02.08.2010 at 09:18 PM. Reason: just had to type one last time...so sad