View Single Post
Quality listing?
Old
  (#70)
JERRY2KONE
JERRY2KONE SUPERMAXX

Quality listing? - 05.20.2014, 12:48 PM

So how about doing us a favor by putting together a solid listing (wish-list) of what you have so far with purchasing info so some of us can consider what route to take in order to reach your current status? And know exactly where to find these parts. Kind of an RTR listing. This way we can look at putting together a mission of funding and time constraints for how long it would take to gather it all one piece at a time? I really am interested in building one of these for an inner city transport since we are moving to the WDC/Virginia area next month. I am all for battry power over using a gasoline powered bike to get back and forth to work on a daily basis. We will be living in Fairfax Virginia, and work will be near the White House. So something like this would be right up my alley. I surely don't want to peddle this distance on a daily basis. I probably should, but I am just not interested in expending that much energy every day. And I don't want to waste my money on some cheap piece of crap that might only last me a few months either.

SUPERMAXX YOUR LIFE.