View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
Thirdgen89GTA
You can sleep in a car, but you can't race a house

04.11.2012, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerberusVI View Post
I just ordered a castle 1410 3800kv and a SV2 for my hyper 10tt which should be here tomorrow. Right now i only have some 2S 5000mah 20c to try out, but i plan on running 3s in the near future if it's not gonna be enough juice for me.

I also have the optional heatsink w/ fan mount on it that im gonna try out when i put it together, hopefully i can let you know how it goes in the next couple days
See, I already have 2 2S and 2 3S packs for my 1/8th truggy which runs matched pairs of batteries in series.

At the track I run the 3S as parallel packs, and the 2S in series for 4S. I however don't get to run this truggy as much because there aren't many tracks around here that will accept it.

Hence the 10TT is coming in to fill the niche, my Mini 8ight is simply too small to handle the track, its not smooth enough and the mini bounces all over the place. That and I get smashed by SC trucks driven by less experienced/careful drivers. Getting tired of buying parts for the 8ight.

I'm thinking a MMP 3800kv setup might be my answer. I wouldn't mind a few blasts with a 4S pack for speed runs though.

• 1989 Pontiac TransAm GTA, 5.7L LT1/M6 400rwhp+
    • Jammin X1 CRT Pro, MMM/1717, 6S
    • Hyper One Seven 1/7th scale GT car, MMM/1717, 6S
    • Hyper 10TT, MMP/1410, 3S
    • TL Mini 8ight, stock, 2S
  Send a message via AIM to Thirdgen89GTA