RC-Monster Forums  
Round of applause
Old
  (#1)
Dafni
RC-Monster Mod

Round of applause - 05.09.2005, 03:49 AM

Hi folks, I just want to let you know that I had some very good experiences with Mike and his RC-Monster business. He is a very friendly and helpfull guy, and he replies to questions really quick.

For me Mike is my oversea supplier. He can get most anything, and even helped me to get some custom parts made. The shipping and service is top notch. I'll stay a customer here.

The support Mike offers is untouched, sometimes I wonder how much time a day he sits in front of his PC answering questions from customers all over the globe. He's been very fast and helpfull on all the RC related questions I had so far.

Mike, whenever you're in my area (yes yes, but you never know), call me up, you'll get lodgings and whatever you need.

DAF

RC/DC - Brushless Conversions since 2000 !
>>>>>>>>> www.rc-dc.ch <<<<<<<<<<

Old
  (#2)
Serum
RC-Monster Admin

06.14.2005, 09:16 AM

Amen..

Old
  (#3)
Dafni
RC-Monster Mod

Thumbs up 07.18.2005, 09:39 AM

And yet another time he made me very happy :) Altough my requests are not always straight forward, and my lists can get extensive, Mike fulfills my wishes to the details!

Mike, thank you very much for all the patience and your trust.

I would also like to remark on the fast shipping and handling, and especially on the proper packing jobs you will get from RC-Monster.com . The custom papers are always done very clean, and I never had any problems with Mikes packages.
Plus, you can get everything you can think of. Just ask Mike, I never heard a No from him.

One happy customer
DAF