RC-Monster Forums  
RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > Support Forums > Team Tekin

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old
  (#16)
Semi Pro
RC-Monster Titanium
 
Semi Pro's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,402
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Twin Citys Mn
09.04.2010, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekinTeamMgr View Post
They shoud be shipping out of the normal channels first 1/3 of September. Understand we have NO control over what Tower or anyone elses posts for a "date."
just in time for the season to be over


Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi Pro View Post
......maybe they want to be more like novak
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
I'm telling Patrick you said that!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
bdebde
That's All Folks!
 
bdebde's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,359
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in a VAN down by the RIVER
09.04.2010, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi Pro View Post
just in time for the season to be over
Or, just in time for the winter season to start
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
MAS
RC-Monster Stock
 
Offline
Posts: 21
Join Date: Jan 2010
09.06.2010, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekinTeamMgr View Post
They shoud be shipping out of the normal channels first 1/3 of September. Understand we have NO control over what Tower or anyone elses posts for a "date."
Roger that
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Semi Pro
RC-Monster Titanium
 
Semi Pro's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,402
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Twin Citys Mn
09.06.2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdebde View Post
Or, just in time for the winter season to start
my winter season normaly has 3 feet of snow or more, so unless i have paddles by then the trucks not going anywhere


Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi Pro View Post
......maybe they want to be more like novak
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
I'm telling Patrick you said that!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
bdebde
That's All Folks!
 
bdebde's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,359
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in a VAN down by the RIVER
09.06.2010, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi Pro View Post
my winter season normaly has 3 feet of snow or more, so unless i have paddles by then the trucks not going anywhere
Winter season around here means indoor racing season (we have enough sense to come in out of the snow ), so if they ship soon, it will be in time for racing next month.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#21)
Semi Pro
RC-Monster Titanium
 
Semi Pro's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,402
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Twin Citys Mn
09.06.2010, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdebde View Post
Winter season around here means indoor racing season (we have enough sense to come in out of the snow ), so if they ship soon, it will be in time for racing next month.
we are lucky to have an outdoor track an hour away, Mn sucks for rc racing


Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi Pro View Post
......maybe they want to be more like novak
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
I'm telling Patrick you said that!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#22)
MAS
RC-Monster Stock
 
Offline
Posts: 21
Join Date: Jan 2010
09.10.2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekinTeamMgr View Post
They shoud be shipping out of the normal channels first 1/3 of September. Understand we have NO control over what Tower or anyone elses posts for a "date."
We're now 1/3 through September. Anybody get a SC4X? Anybody get a shipping notification? Heck, I can't even find mention of this motor on the Team Tekin web site anymore!

What happened???
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#23)
TekinTeamMgr
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber
 
TekinTeamMgr's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 235
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
09.13.2010, 01:34 PM

I had one at the 2010 International Indoor Champs in Vegas this week...
  Send a message via Yahoo to TekinTeamMgr  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#24)
bdebde
That's All Folks!
 
bdebde's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,359
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in a VAN down by the RIVER
09.13.2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekinTeamMgr View Post
I had one at the 2010 International Indoor Champs in Vegas this week...
So, what does this mean? Shipping now? OR what? If it's not soon, I will have to cancel my pre-order and buy Novak!

Last edited by bdebde; 09.13.2010 at 03:18 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#25)
MAS
RC-Monster Stock
 
Offline
Posts: 21
Join Date: Jan 2010
09.13.2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekinTeamMgr View Post
I had one at the 2010 International Indoor Champs in Vegas this week...
It's kinda hard for Tekin to delight customers or make any money when the announced product isn't in the market a full 3 months after the initial release date. And no, the Team Manager doesn't count as a customer!

Most folks, me included, have had a very positive experience with Tekin products, service and online communites and have a favorable perception. This SC4X debacle, theatens to change that.

Announce a date, and stick to it. Simple as that.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#26)
marksp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
09.17.2010, 06:15 PM

For the record, Tower just pushed out (again) to "Late September"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#27)
Losi LST2
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber
 
Offline
Posts: 74
Join Date: Mar 2010
09.17.2010, 08:55 PM

i pre-ordered one over a month ago thinking i would have it by now since tower said "early september"

now our racing season ends in less then 2 weeks, i have no motor, and the date got pushed back again.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#28)
Semi Pro
RC-Monster Titanium
 
Semi Pro's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,402
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Twin Citys Mn
09.22.2010, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS View Post
It's kinda hard for Tekin to delight customers or make any money when the announced product isn't in the market a full 3 months after the initial release date. And no, the Team Manager doesn't count as a customer!

Most folks, me included, have had a very positive experience with Tekin products, service and online communites and have a favorable perception. This SC4X debacle, theatens to change that.

Announce a date, and stick to it. Simple as that.
grow up, thats not the way the real world works


Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi Pro View Post
......maybe they want to be more like novak
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
I'm telling Patrick you said that!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#29)
ta_man
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber
 
Offline
Posts: 214
Join Date: Apr 2009
09.22.2010, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi Pro View Post
grow up, thats not the way the real world works
I guess patience has gone out of style.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#30)
magman
RC-Monster Dual Brushless
 
magman's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,236
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cape Cod, Mass.
09.22.2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta_man View Post
I guess patience has gone out of style.
True, True...we have been waiting quite awhile for these to come out though.


1. MBX-6 T8 1900KV, RX8 ON 4S
2. MBX-5T 1520, MMM ON 5S
3. MBX-5 ONROAD CONVERSION 1515, MMM ON 5S
4. MRX-3 ON ROAD CONVERSION 1512, MMM ON 6S
5. TEN T 2650 T8, MMP ON 3S
   
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



RC Monster




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com