Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Old
  (#31)
JERRY2KONE
JERRY2KONE SUPERMAXX

Ha ha ha ha ha ha - 12.22.2010, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
And some of their "help" sounds like it was suggested by a 2 year old. My favorite is "Was the computer plugged into the wall"? WTF? This after I told them I couldn't find any hint of a camera in the hardware list. If it wasn't plugged in, I would have more problems than the camera not working, eh?
HA HA HA HA HA HA that is some funny stuff BG. I steer clear from the Apple store myself as much as possible. Every once in a while(its been a few years) I wonder in there to see whats new and out of curiosity want to see if their prices have come down even just a little bit. It always amazes me how inflated things are there, and how all of their attendants seem to be kind of puffed up and full of themselves. I feel bad for some of the people trying to deal with them, because of the condesending nature of their attitude as if they are doing you a favor just by being there to show off their deluted education. They are no better than the old school car salesmen trying to steal your money with smoke and mirrors BS.

SUPERMAXX YOUR LIFE.