RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > General Discussion

Good thread
Old
  (#46)
JERRY2KONE
JERRY2KONE SUPERMAXX

Good thread - 12.27.2010, 12:58 AM

This has been a good thread. It is good to hear how guys from different areas see the whole ring thing. From a personal standpoint my wife & I both had diamond rings, but they were more of a PITA to deal with getting caught on everything. We finally decided to change things up and go a different dircetion. So I found Tungston.com and we purchased a pair of comfort fit tungston carbide steel rings with 24k gold inlays. They are made of the hardest metal known to man and they look great. Plus there is no longer any diamonds or mountings to catch on things.

After all what differnce does it make? I personally don't get the whole jewelry thing. I wear a watch and my wedding ring. Nothing else. My wife collects and sells jewelry by Silpada, but only because it pays for itself in sales. Plus when you make your first purchase as a sales Rep you get to buy whatever you want for 50% off. It is a one time deal and well worth the investment. She purchased over $10K worth for $5K and sold it all at MSRP. The rest of her collection she received for free during her sales as a benefit. It has kept her happy, and we made more than she invested, so it is a win, win situation. She invests money in her jewelry and I have R/C. Thats a fair trade off.

SUPERMAXX YOUR LIFE.

Old
  (#47)
Brow
RC Drag racer

12.27.2010, 12:59 AM

Sounds like you all all over it then. Personally I would not risk the "or pretend you didn't hear her clearly" as I value my crown jewels too much and she would probably make it really clear and up the anti too!!!