RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > General Discussion

So the french CAN fight!
Old
  (#1)
Freezebyte

So the french CAN fight! - 10.29.2009, 06:08 PM

Talk about brutal! Wish I could understand what their bitching about

Last edited by Freezebyte; 10.29.2009 at 06:13 PM.

Old
  (#2)
PBO
RC-Unobtainium

10.29.2009, 06:43 PM

I saw slapping, pushing, kicking a few soft punches...but I liked the glasses being flicked off the old blokes face. She missed her opportunity there...

Enhanced Rustler 1515 1.5 MMM
Losi 8ight-T

Old
  (#3)
bigboi146
Multi Tasking

10.29.2009, 06:53 PM

If I were there I would knock that guy out he has no business hitting those ladies.

Old
  (#4)
jnev
RC-Monster Brushless

10.29.2009, 07:08 PM

Nope not French. They still can't fight. I speak Russian fluently, and I only understood half of what was said, so possibly it was Polish? Or some other similar language from around that area?

+1 to bigboi's comment as well.

Old
  (#5)
lincpimp
Check out my huge box!

10.29.2009, 07:20 PM

Around 1.03 the old dude punches the broad in the black dress pretty hard, very funny. The old bag is all bloodied up too. Good stuff! I can just see the same thing in American. Some punks start bullying an old couple, the man draw out his 1911 and lays them all down. Problem solved!

Old
  (#6)
Metallover
RC-Monster Spudgunner

10.29.2009, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnev View Post
Nope not French. They still can't fight. I speak Russian fluently, and I only understood half of what was said, so possibly it was Polish? Or some other similar language from around that area?

+1 to bigboi's comment as well.
Can you tell what they were fighting over?
  Send a message via AIM to Metallover Send a message via MSN to Metallover  
Just like america
Old
  (#7)
JERRY2KONE
JERRY2KONE SUPERMAXX

Just like america - 10.29.2009, 07:53 PM

I am sure that it was just like in America over nothing. Something really stupid and infantile. You should never disrespect your elders. If they rant about something, then just walk away and leave them be. My dad told me something a long time ago that went something like this. Never ever hit a woman first, or the law will lock you up for starting the fight. BUT once she begins to hit on you, then she has stepped into a mans world and deserves a beat down. She gets one warning after the first strike, and if she returns to hit you again, then it is time for a real lesson about disrespect. People want to fight about the stupidest things today over silly disagreements. It is almost like our civilized nature is returning to the days of the wild. Still if anyone was attacking my wife I would have knocked both of those women out and been done with the matter. From what I saw though it was his wife who struck the first blow by pushing the girl in black down. Shame on all of them. The man video taping the incident was the real hero. He did not get involved, but kept that recording going through the whole thing. Good for him.

SUPERMAXX YOUR LIFE.

Old
  (#8)
jnev
RC-Monster Brushless

10.29.2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallover View Post
Can you tell what they were fighting over?
Well, at the very beginning they are all talking at once, so no. But a little time afterward, they say something about a purse being taken, and then the old lady accuses the young ones of bothering them, and to get away. In which case she pushes the short haired girl down and it all starts. Then they are just arguing over who pushed who, etc. BL_RVO also speaks Russian as far as I know, so maybe he understood more of it?

Old
  (#9)
BP-Revo
BMW M Power!

10.29.2009, 08:22 PM

Wow...they just kept going at it.

I would have pummeled that old guy for laying a hand on those girls. What an ass, acting all tough when fighting girls 1/3 of his weight (I didn't say size, cause he wasn't much taller than them).

BL Revo: CF G2R, LMT1940/7, 6S FP 30C Lipos, MMM, Hitec 5955TG
CRT .5: 7075 Ext Chassis, LMT1930/7, FP 25C 3S Lipos, MM

Old
  (#10)
rabosi
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

10.29.2009, 08:31 PM

The French CAN fight. They just don't win.

Old
  (#11)
suicideneil
Old Skool

10.29.2009, 08:54 PM

I logged onto google and typed in 'French military victories'; after hitting the search button, it came back saying 'no French military victories found, did you mean to look for French military defeats?'....

Old
  (#12)
JERRY2KONE
JERRY2KONE SUPERMAXX

10.29.2009, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP-Revo View Post
Wow...they just kept going at it.

I would have pummeled that old guy for laying a hand on those girls. What an ass, acting all tough when fighting girls 1/3 of his weight (I didn't say size, cause he wasn't much taller than them).
So if that was you and your wife walking down the street minding your own business you would have just let the two girls just beat the snot out of your wife while you watched it???? Emotions really change the way you think in those kinds of tense moments. Any good man would do whatever he could to keep his woman from getting her ass kicked. That guy tried to keep the two girls away from his wife and also kept trying to call the police to intervien.

SUPERMAXX YOUR LIFE.

Old
  (#13)
PBO
RC-Unobtainium

10.29.2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideneil View Post
I logged onto google and typed in 'French military victories'; after hitting the search button, it came back saying 'no French military victories found, did you mean to look for French military defeats?'....

Haha...wonder what Google says about where they hide their money!

Enhanced Rustler 1515 1.5 MMM
Losi 8ight-T

Old
  (#14)
BP-Revo
BMW M Power!

10.29.2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERRY2KONE View Post
So if that was you and your wife walking down the street minding your own business you would have just let the two girls just beat the snot out of your wife while you watched it???? Emotions really change the way you think in those kinds of tense moments. Any good man would do whatever he could to keep his woman from getting her ass kicked. That guy tried to keep the two girls away from his wife and also kept trying to call the police to intervien.
It's one thing to defend your wife (which I would have done if I were in that situation, of course), but in some instances he was going after the woman and making the first move, more or less provoking her (or them, though he mostly went after the girl in the black dress).

Old
  (#15)
BP-Revo
BMW M Power!

10.29.2009, 09:15 PM

Also, not just that, but notice the old hag (his wife) shoved the lady in the black to the floor. Regardless of what someone can say, words are words, but his wife pushed first.