RC-Monster Forums  
RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > General Discussion

WTF is wrong with some people?
Old
  (#1)
Freezebyte

WTF is wrong with some people? - 01.04.2010, 08:11 PM

Seriously, Its MY tax paying money that has to pay for dumb, lazy and just plain rude people who pull crap like this. I'm sorry, hate me all you want but I have to say

Me or the girlfriend are gonna get our repo organs shut down/removed so we don't become a burden on society like so many of these morons do. Plus we just don't want kids period, we enjoying be selfish with our time and money together

http://bostonherald.com/news/regiona...ainst_my_will/

Last edited by Freezebyte; 01.04.2010 at 08:14 PM.

Old
  (#2)
_paralyzed_
working on a brushless for my wheelchair.....

01.04.2010, 08:53 PM

That Duggar lady with the 19 kids said about having children, "they are god's gift, like a flower. How can you have too many flowers".

Well, she's not the smartest lady, even a florist stops at a dozen. And what if there were no corn, only flowers. Are you going to eat flowers babymaker lady?

So many people think the government is like a lotto, and they deserve welfare, and don't see anything wrong with living on someone else's dime.

Appalling story freeze. I'm all for sterilization after two, and you're partners kid(s) count towards your total. Or better yet, sterilization at birth and you have to earn fertility drugs.

It's "Dr. _paralyzed_" actually. Not like with a PhD, but Doctor like in Dr. Pepper.

Old
  (#3)
BrianG
RC-Monster Admin

01.04.2010, 08:58 PM

I personally think everyone should be sterilized right when they are born, and then, if they want, it can be reversed later on when they come of age (I say at least 25 years old). But, they have to pay for the procedure (to discourage the freeloaders), and they must pass a competancy and financial responsibility screening.
  Send a message via Yahoo to BrianG Send a message via MSN to BrianG  
Old
  (#4)
Metallover
RC-Monster Spudgunner

01.04.2010, 09:10 PM

I think global population is going to be an issue in the next 50-100 years. The earth can only hold so many people and population growth is expodential. I learned in biology that it will reach a carrying capacity. There will probalby be extreme famine, war, pollution,, or an apocolypse.

I say we follow china's example and start a child limit. Maybe if every couple is allowed two babies, the world would be a better place. If you didn't want children you could give or sell the rights to have your children to another family who can afford it.
  Send a message via AIM to Metallover Send a message via MSN to Metallover  
Old
  (#5)
skellyo
RC-Monster Brushless

01.04.2010, 09:35 PM

You know the worst part...it seems it's usually the trash of society that has an easy time popping out kids by the carload. Then you have some folks that are responsible members of society that have trouble having kids. Such a shame.

Folks like the one in this article make welfare seem like such a waste. The sad part part is that the govt handing out $ like it grows on trees only breeds more of the parasites/beggars.

Old
  (#6)
suicideneil
Old Skool

01.04.2010, 09:39 PM

Funny, when ever I or anyone else suggested what BrianG said on another forum I frequent, you always end up with comments comparing the idea to the Nazi regime of sterilizing 'non-desireables'. I dunno, hitler was an evil bastard, but reducing the number of freeloaders and benefit scroungers buy limiting the number of children they can have doesnt sound like the worst thing ever, especially when those people only have kids purely for the benefits $$ and free council house, having never worked a day in their lives. Once such lovely lady in the UK has had every olne of her 13/14 kids taken away and put into care one after the other (after giving birth) as she and her partner were concidered unfit parents- unemployed and living in filth.

I have nothing against people having lots of children, or being in a deprived area and having kids ( I grew up on a council estate :P ), but using kids as a means to an end is unethical, probably why the a large number of kids from deprived areas dont go to school and run around stabbing eachother so often = parents couldnt care less about them in real terms.

Old
  (#7)
redshift
RC-Monster Square Tube

01.04.2010, 09:41 PM

While I cam agree overpopulation will decrease the quality of life for the living, I do not agree with the argument that a given # of people is not sustainable. Earth has vast overlooked and wasted resources, it comes down to the responsibility of various nations' governments and corporations, and people will always come dead LAST.

I get called 'selfish' occasionally for not wanting children.

Well let's look at that closer, shall we?

I am selfish for assuming my offspring's quality of life will NOT be better than mine.
I am selfish for not wanting to enslave myself for 18-45 years.
For that matter I will never understand what motivates some people to breed, when they have given themselves NO time to find out who they are, or what THEY truly want.
NOT what society deems normal and appropriate. Blind sheep just following the smell of previous lamb's defecation, most people seem to me, all too willing to lead the cookie-cutter life.

In short, I'm not parent material. And I KNOW it. But way waaaaaaay too many parents find that out a little too late.

It's not out of any dislike for kids, or any weird dysfunctions, but just out of my general opinion of life on planet Shit, errr Earth.

I do wish more people would think a little longer about it... for you good parents out there who KNOW you are good parents, big kudos... takes some serious dedication.

Old
  (#8)
rootar
RC-Monster Titanium

01.04.2010, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
I personally think everyone should be sterilized right when they are born, and then, if they want, it can be reversed later on when they come of age (I say at least 25 years old). But, they have to pay for the procedure (to discourage the freeloaders), and they must pass a competancy and financial responsibility screening.
I totally agree with this, just think everyone could shag like rabbits and not have a worry in the world because if everyone is shoot blanks, no one is taken the hit. (that inculdes the gov. and all the taxpaying citizens)

Old
  (#9)
lincpimp
Check out my huge box!

01.04.2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezebyte View Post
Seriously, Its MY tax paying money that has to pay for dumb, lazy and just plain rude people who pull crap like this. I'm sorry, hate me all you want but I have to say

Me or the girlfriend are gonna get our repo organs shut down/removed so we don't become a burden on society like so many of these morons do. Plus we just don't want kids period, we enjoying be selfish with our time and money together

http://bostonherald.com/news/regiona...ainst_my_will/
While the wife and I do plan to have KID (I want 1 and she wants 2...) I do agree that not having kids sure sounds like a great way to save money and time. Hell, I am putting off building my next house cause I just do not think my wife and I will have enough time to run our business, raise a child and oversee a house build. I do agree with BG, something needs to be done to stop the breeding. I feel like the earth is getting close to max capacity, especially if everyone wants to live like people in america do. I see no reason to diminish the quality of my life because some idiot in another country can't seem to understand how the tab A slot B thing works...

Old
  (#10)
lincpimp
Check out my huge box!

01.04.2010, 09:52 PM

Just read the article... Another freeloader who is so bored that she has kids to fill the void... What an idiot. I think euthanasia would be better than sterilization for this one...

Old
  (#11)
PBO
RC-Unobtainium

01.04.2010, 10:01 PM

Yep, children should be considered a privilege not a right

Though not sure where all the minimum wages earners would come from if you scraped off the Epsilon Minuses from society...?

Edit: I have a relative who thinks her reproductive organ is a clown car, they're running out of 'normal' names

Enhanced Rustler 1515 1.5 MMM
Losi 8ight-T

Last edited by PBO; 01.04.2010 at 10:07 PM.

Old
  (#12)
TexasSP
Something, anything, nothing

01.04.2010, 10:11 PM

The simple fact is that parenting is hard work and takes effort. Most people who are parents refuse to do this which is why their kids are annoying little brats pining for attention. My wife and I work with our son everyday even when we would rather just say screw it and let him do what he wants. It annoys me to no end when people try and tell us how lucky we are that our kid is so good. I can guarantee that he has as much potential to be a PIA just like the next kid, we just don't let him get away with it. When he goes to far he also gets spanked, not beaten, spanked, there is a huge difference (although the whiny libs can't figure that out). The funny thing is that despite our semi strict discipline he is always happy and smiling, go figure. According to the latest psycho babblers he should be miserable and hate himself and us too, although it's generally the psycho babblers kids that have the most issues. I am in no way against psychology, my wife has a degree in it after all.

Anyway, people should have a plan when the have kids. How they will raise them, feed them, discipline them, and so on. From the second they are born they are learning. You can't wait until their 5 and start trying to teach them things.

As for the Duggers, how can anyone fault them. Those are some of the most useful and best behaved children I have ever seen. They all seem to have their crap together and I don't see anyone in that family living off my tax money so more power to them. I will bet money that every one of their children will be a productive member of society.

If you want kids and have a plan, then go for it. If you don't then don't. It's not my position to judge people who do not want children. I am much more in favor of that than morons popping out unseen numbers of useless little urchins who bring nothing productive to this planet.

Anyway, off my soap box now.

www.cubicle101.com
A friends comic strip website.

Old
  (#13)
_paralyzed_
working on a brushless for my wheelchair.....

01.04.2010, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincpimp View Post
While the wife and I do plan to have KID..
Good god no. You'd have to cut back even more on r/c.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincpimp View Post
Just read the article... Another freeloader who is so bored that she has kids to fill the void... What an idiot. I think euthanasia would be better than sterilization for this one...
Would have saved a lawsuit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBO View Post

Edit: I have a relative who thinks her reproductive organ is a clown car, they're running out of 'normal' names
that's funny

It's "Dr. _paralyzed_" actually. Not like with a PhD, but Doctor like in Dr. Pepper.

Old
  (#14)
Freezebyte

01.04.2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
THIS

Old
  (#15)
Andrew32

01.04.2010, 11:40 PM

ok im playing with fire on this one....

I think some of yall are a bit harsh to judge people in hard times...deciding what THEY need to do...though in her case i think she needs to get slapped a few times until she comes to her senses.

Now...i do agree that with the economy this bad and getting worse every day people need to really take into consideration if saving $1 for a condom is worth a $10k hospital bill and thousands of tax payers money. We (US people for now) are in a very interesting financial time in this country. Where the government should be focusing tax money on getting the national debt under control, but instead has to borrow money to fund the programs...and put more programs into place.

With our national debt rolling past 12 trillion and growing at 2 trillion a year, its a matter of time until people stop lending this country money and government programs will stop....im gonna stop here cuz i can go on for 34 pages if i have to...and i KNOW you guys wanna hear that

From a ethics standpoint, if the doctors truly did a procedure she did not consent, it was wrong PERIOD.