RC-Monster Forums  
RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > General Discussion

Closed Thread

FS: Slash 4x4 Ultimate w/ lots of extras!
Old
  (#1)
Freezebyte

FS: Slash 4x4 Ultimate w/ lots of extras! - 06.04.2011, 09:32 PM

Hey all, I hate to do this as its been alot fun getting into the SC truck craze, trying it out and having a good time with my friends this winter racing in the snow. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like its gonna catch on up in my area, people just arn't interested in getting a club started or a decent track built or even bothering to have regular race hang outs. I've got other things to do with my time and have obligations I need to pay off instead of keeping a truck that I don't feel like im going to be using that much anymore.

My loss is your gain. I purchased this Slash 4x4 Ultimate from my LHS in Jan of this year. It was mostly raced in the snow and then few times at our makeshift dirt track at a couple times for speed runs on the concrete. I've added a fair amount of mods and upgrades that i'm throwing in with the truck as a big package deal. Thus, NO PART OUTS!!!

Its still in excellent shape and COMES WITH ALL PARTS/ACCESSORIES that came with the truck when it was brand new. I have babied the truck since I got it. I have installed all new Traxxas bearings in the hubs and diffs since running in the snow as the originals rusted up. The original tires still have plenty of tread left and have not been used much. The stock body is also still in good shape and have debadged my decals for your convenience.

The truck includes the following parts,upgrades and modifications:

Blue RPM arms
Black RPM front bumper
Blue RPM nerf bars
Traxxas 16t pinion
Traxxas motor/heatsink mount
Deans Ultra plugs
Traxxas extended driveshaft cover
Integy motor heatsink
Traxxas ESC fan unit
50w oil in shocks w/ silver Bad horsie shock covers
Blue Outerwears chassis cover
30k/100k/10k oil diffs

The truck will also ship with:

Replacement axles
Replacement hub pins
Traxxas 3s Lipo holder
Extra blue RPM arms
Shock rebuild kit
Stock suspension arms
Proline body pin pullers

This is a great shape, upgraded, used Slash 4x4 Ultimate that will make someone very happy to own! Once again, I am AM NOT PARTING OUT and NO TRADES of ANY kind! I feel someone is getting ALOT of truck from this deal so I am asking a reasonable amount to be paid via "Paypal ONLY" which INCLUDES UPS shipment to lower 48 U.S states or USPS Shipping to Canada!!!

Payment is to be sent to paypal email of "ice@bresnan.net". Truck will ship in original box once payment has been confirmed, NO EXCEPTIONS!! If you have any questions, please feel free to reply in thread or PM me and I will respond in a timely manner.

Thank you and FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!

Last edited by Freezebyte; 06.05.2011 at 01:27 PM.

Old
  (#2)
Freezebyte

06.05.2011, 01:23 PM

Last edited by Freezebyte; 06.05.2011 at 01:25 PM.

Closed Thread