RC-Monster Forums  
RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > General Discussion

Here's what's been taking up my RC time lately...
Old
  (#1)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

Cool Here's what's been taking up my RC time lately... - 02.06.2010, 11:42 PM

Losi Micro-Ts and MRCs...

-Chad
PM ME IF YOU HAVE THE BELOW:
VBS, CVDs, GM Single-Speed, OTB, Ultramaxxed, Super6, Strobe, Sprong, CNR Brake, UE Hex, DUH Towers, Predator, Blackbird, GA Blue Screws, HCR F/R Skids & Mutant
  Send a message via AIM to Chadworkz  
Old
  (#2)
bigsteel

02.07.2010, 12:00 AM

are they really that fun? and do they perform?i look at them at the lhs every day and just thought they were a novelty.they sure do look cool though!--josh

Old
  (#3)
t-maxxracer32
RC-Monster Brushless

02.07.2010, 12:04 AM

While back I had a sweet mini track in my room for my MDT

they are pretty quick in short distances and as long as they hookup to what your running on then they can be very fun.

Old
  (#4)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

02.07.2010, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsteel View Post
are they really that fun? and do they perform?i look at them at the lhs every day and just thought they were a novelty.they sure do look cool though!--josh
The Micro-Ts are a friggin' blast...soooo fun to run! Bone stock they are awesome, but there are so many mods, upgrades, and aftermarket parts for them that you can build them however you like! I am leaving one of them stock except for a 240mAh 2S LiPo, but the other is getting the full Brushless/LiPo/2.4gHz/Carbon-Fiber/Titanium treatment! One thing, if you do get one, it comes with a 1/3AAA 4-cell 4.8v 150mAh NiMH battery and an AA powered charger, but the charger doesn't do a very good job of charging the battery and you will only get 2-3 minutes of run-time...charge the battery with a real charger and you will get the full 7-8 minutes. The LiPos made for it are the best upgrade you can do right off the bat...150mAh=15 minute run-time, 180mAh=20 minutes, 200mAh=25 minutes, and the 240mAh=30+ minutes!

The MRC is just as fun, too! Mine is stock except for the 600mAh 2S LiPo and a few stickers, and it comes stock 2.4gHz, so that's cool...the thing will literally go anywhere and is tough as nails. Just as with the Micro-Ts, the aftermarket is HUGE for it, so you can go as crazy as you want!

-Chad
PM ME IF YOU HAVE THE BELOW:
VBS, CVDs, GM Single-Speed, OTB, Ultramaxxed, Super6, Strobe, Sprong, CNR Brake, UE Hex, DUH Towers, Predator, Blackbird, GA Blue Screws, HCR F/R Skids & Mutant
  Send a message via AIM to Chadworkz  

Tags
losi, losi micro-t, losi mrc, micro-t, mini rock crawler