RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > Support Forums > Brushless

E-Maxx Lawnmower Pull!
Old
  (#1)
T-Bro
Motors and esc's 4 SALE!!

Talking E-Maxx Lawnmower Pull! - 05.08.2010, 06:28 AM

Bare with me, I'm not used to doing all of this from my phone lol Not much to explain, I think the title sais it all! I just wanted to test my truck before I have a rematch pullout with a 1/5 scale Baha this Sunday. Here's the video... Enjoy!
P.s. If the video won't play I'll have to post a link to the video for now until I can log into my account on my computer again.

Last edited by T-Bro; 05.08.2010 at 07:55 AM. Reason: fixed video code...

Old
  (#2)
tashpop
RC-Monster Aluminum

05.08.2010, 08:09 AM

lots of power there

Current Projects
CEN GST Mgm 22418
castle 1717
6s lipo

Losi Aftershock
Infinite 160a esc
Motor Not sure yet

Old
  (#3)
asheck

05.08.2010, 08:28 AM

I think you need more power Good luck with your pull off, though it looks like you've made your own luck.
But I have to bring this up, nothing can look cool, when you have socks on with sandals

lmao!
Old
  (#4)
T-Bro

lmao! - 05.08.2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asheck View Post
But I have to bring this up, nothing can look cool, when you have socks on with sandals
Well I had to give you something to rip me on... lol. Naw honestly, I took my Air Force Ones off because I had to load and unload a lawnmower in my trunk. Besides, I was making a r/c video, not putting on a fashion show lol.
But remember this. Life is not about what people think, its about having confidence in yourself. You can be wearing the best pair of kicks you own. Still, if I have more confidence than you, at the end of the night, she still might go home with me wearing SOCKS and SANDALS.

Old
  (#5)
Byte

05.08.2010, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bro View Post
Well I had to give you something to rip me on... lol. Naw honestly, I took my Air Force Ones off because I had to load and unload a lawnmower in my trunk. Besides, I was making a r/c video, not putting on a fashion show lol.
But remember this. Life is not about what people think, its about having confidence in yourself. You can be wearing the best pair of kicks you own. Still, if I have more confidence than you, at the end of the night, she still might go home with me wearing SOCKS and SANDALS.
Whehehe But your damn right on that, it's al about having confidence in yourself...

Nice truck btw! And thats idd a HUGE motor :)

Old
  (#6)
suicideneil
Old Skool

05.08.2010, 06:13 PM

I'd like to see it pulling a bus

Should make mincemeat out of the baha, nice work dude.

Old
  (#7)
95ROLR

05.08.2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asheck View Post
Hahah, that's the first thought that came to my mind at the end of the video...

As for the truck, stellar job.

Old
  (#8)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

05.08.2010, 08:46 PM

First, you have a very rare UE Lightning chassis, but why are you not using the UE Lightning Chassis Braces made specifically for that chassis? They bolt directly to the chassis in 10 places and make for a much stronger setup? Also, if you haven't already, add a UE Monoblock to the truck, which will give you another 35mm of length...and UE sells a dog-bone the correct length for a Lightning with Monoblock. Then, add a pair of UE Setbacks (will need UE Racer-X Suspension) for another 19mm of length!!! With all that length, the weight you have hanging on the front, and the power you are running...you can pull ANYTHING! I hope that transmission is running OTB/Ultramaxxed gears...if not, I have a set, as well as a set of completely custom made titanium gears (both inputs, both idlers, both outputs, all shafts, as well as the shift coupler...all 6AL-4V Aircraft-Grade Titanium)!

Anyway, I have rocked sandals and socks before, nothing wrong with that. Besides, you nailed it about the confidence! ;)

-Chad
PM ME IF YOU HAVE THE BELOW:
VBS, CVDs, GM Single-Speed, OTB, Ultramaxxed, Super6, Strobe, Sprong, CNR Brake, UE Hex, DUH Towers, Predator, Blackbird, GA Blue Screws, HCR F/R Skids & Mutant
  Send a message via AIM to Chadworkz  
Old
  (#9)
T-Bro

05.08.2010, 08:47 PM

@Byte thanks lol. @suicideneil I think I'll pass on the bus! I'll save that for the worlds strongest men lol. @95rolr I'll make sure I wear a Tuxedo in my next video for you "fashion police". Just don't complain if I'm not wearing cuff links of your liking ok? lol.

Old
  (#10)
T-Bro

05.08.2010, 08:57 PM

@ chadworks thanks. I bought the very last chassis they sold so I feel really lucky. Sadly they didn't have those braces and still don't. (i just e-mailed them and asked). I wish I could find a set... I have the monoblock and aluminum gears in the tranny... They are holding up good, but the main shaft that holds the spur gear is stock. (i just snapped one of the pins in a gear last week). Never saw a upgrade for that part of the tranny. As for the setbacks, not familiar with those. I'll have to check that out. Hit me up with a pm on those 2 gear sets. Some back ups might wouldn't hurt.

Old
  (#11)
asheck

05.08.2010, 09:04 PM

Funny Pictures
Just because you have the confidence to wear it in public, doesn't mean you should

Old
  (#12)
George16
Supermaxx

05.08.2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadworkz View Post
First, you have a very rare UE Lightning chassis, but why are you not using the UE Lightning Chassis Braces made specifically for that chassis?

If I remember correctly, the Thunder and Lightning chassis share the same braces.

T-bro, here's a pic of the setback arms and monoblock which lenghtened my chassis substantially:

Castle Neu 1520 on 6S LiPo Powered Gmaxx (Nitro Killer)
Predator with OS .21TM
Supermaxx with Mach .26
Revo with OS .18TZ
Kyosho ST-RR Conversion
Ofna CR with Tekin ESC/Motor (2)

Old
  (#13)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

05.08.2010, 10:18 PM

Yes, the Thunder EXT and Lightning EXT both use the exact same braces, and should have come with the chassis.

I have a complete UE Thunder EXT Chassis Kit (chassis, braces, center skid, titanium center dog-bones, 5mm & 6mm drive-cups, big-block engine-mounts, rare combo servo/fuel tank mounts, fuel tank with rear mounting post, and antenna mount), but I couldn't sell just the braces...maybe the chassis & braces without all the extras, though.

Lito, time for some new tires...those are almost see-through!!! :)

-Chad
VBS, CVDs, GM Single-Speed, OTB, Ultramaxxed, Super6, Strobe, Sprong, CNR Brake, UE Hex, DUH Towers, Predator, Blackbird, GA Blue Screws, HCR F/R Skids & Mutant
Old
  (#14)
T-Bro

05.09.2010, 07:18 AM

@George16 that think looks stupid fast! Lol. I have the monoblock on there already and those are the racing arms I have on mine. I love them! @chadworks I hit you up... Check ur e-mail.

Old
  (#15)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

05.09.2010, 12:51 PM

Replied!

-Chad

Tags
brushless, e-maxx, lawnmower, pulling