RC-Monster Forums  
RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > Support Forums > Unlimited Engineering

I just bought another COMPLETE VBS with Extras!
Old
  (#1)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

Cool I just bought another COMPLETE VBS with Extras! - 06.18.2012, 08:51 PM

Now I can either start building the eMaxxler or the dUEce JT-Hybrid...

They need to be cleaned and re-polished, but they are in excellent shape! The sender put the Front-Skid on the Rear-VBS & the Rear-Skid on the Front-VBS, but that's an easy fix...plus, the Rear-Skid is Titanium, but the Front-Skid is just Aluminum, so I need to find a Ti Front-Skid (do any of you have one?), oh, and the Diffs are UE 8-Spiders! Also...the Sender sent a DD VBS Wing-Mount, a UE Wide Brake-Hex, 3 Sets of Front & Rear VBS Jounces and a Full set of REAL UE VBS Hingepins as well!

Anyway, as always, here are some pics:

Oh...and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need EVERYTHING I have listed in my Signature below...like SERIOUSLY!

-Chad
PM ME IF YOU HAVE THE BELOW:
VBS, CVDs, GM Single-Speed, OTB, Ultramaxxed, Super6, Strobe, Sprong, CNR Brake, UE Hex, DUH Towers, Predator, Blackbird, GA Blue Screws, HCR F/R Skids & Mutant

Last edited by Chadworkz; 06.18.2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: )---------------» JUST NEEDED TO ADD A FEW THINGS!
  Send a message via AIM to Chadworkz  
Old
  (#2)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

06.19.2012, 12:51 AM

Since these are some of the earlier versions of the VBS, is there anything I need to look out for or do special since they aren't quite as strong in the hingepin area, or possibly any other area for that matter, to strengthen them in some/any way if needed? Is the thickness/width of the Hingepin-Mounts the only difference between these VBS & the Latest-Versions of the VBS I already have on my UE Lightning Chassis, or are there some other differences or changes that I don't know about?

Once I take these apart to switch the skidplates back to their proper ends, I am going to thoroughly check out each diff (rebuild if necessary) as well as every aspect of the entire VBS themselves to make sure they are solid, straight and have no cracks or damage of any kind at all...but are there any specific things/places I should look for/inspect for damage? I know some of you are VBS Experts, so I was just wondering...and I want to thank you all very much in advance for any help/knowledge you can can provide to me now and in the future...I will absolutely and honestly appreciate it!

This Forum, and more specifically its Members, are TRULY and HONESTLY the Greatest and most Knowledgeable I have ever met, probably on the Internet, and most likely in the WORLD! Thank You ALL, from every fiber of my HEART & SOUL!

P.S: This is off subject, but I can't remember who bought & owns the two chassis thatu Serum custom-built now, but is there any chance or any amount of money you (the new owner of them) would take to sell them to me? I also need a set of Mike's RCM Revo Hybrid 1/8 Diff-Cases (v1 or v2, with or without diffs), as well as one of Mike's v1 Slipperentials. If this last P.S: is cause for locking this thread, please let me know first so I can remove it because I need the NEW'vs'OLD VBS Questions Answered...thanks kindly in advance!

-Chad
VBS, CVDs, GM Single-Speed, OTB, Ultramaxxed, Super6, Strobe, Sprong, CNR Brake, UE Hex, DUH Towers, Predator, Blackbird, GA Blue Screws, HCR F/R Skids & Mutant

Last edited by Chadworkz; 06.19.2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old
  (#3)
zeropointbug
Z-Pinch racer

06.19.2012, 01:13 AM

I need some Revo Hybrid diff cases too, preferably WITH diffs. I am tired of the crap that is in it right now, just today the rear diff went after doing some test runs on my racing revo on 6s 2200 45c G3 packs.

“The modern astrophysical concept that ascribes the sun’s energy to thermonuclear reactions deep in the solar interior is contradicted by nearly every observable aspect of the sun.” —Ralph E. Juergens

Old
  (#4)
nitrostarter
RC-Monster Brushless

06.19.2012, 02:42 PM

Good looking stuff there!

Might want to check your pants tho, all that excitement.

N. Rustler conversion
  Send a message via AIM to nitrostarter  
Old
  (#5)
emaxxthemonster
jt racer

06.19.2012, 08:34 PM

Check pm and email I have all that is listed.

Old
  (#6)
_paralyzed_
working on a brushless for my wheelchair.....

06.19.2012, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaxxthemonster View Post
even if chadworkz buys it all you should post up pics of all that great maxx gear. I love me some maxx parts!

It's "Dr. _paralyzed_" actually. Not like with a PhD, but Doctor like in Dr. Pepper.

Old
  (#7)
jayjay283
RC-Monster Titanium

06.20.2012, 12:08 AM

Chads going to be able to set the market on UE owning 55% of it. Robin better start making more to avoid a takeover

Old
  (#8)
mothman
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

06.20.2012, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Hey bud, PM me the list too, please.. really interested.
  Send a message via Yahoo to mothman Send a message via AIM to mothman Send a message via MSN to mothman  
Old
  (#9)
emaxxthemonster
jt racer

06.20.2012, 01:22 AM

I have
Dace 23mm hexes
Thunder chassis with prototype Ackerman plate
Ue bell crank with Ackerman turnbuckle mounts
Full 16mm racers
Ue ti pb's
Ue steel Pb's
Otb 1/2
Otb input
New super 6 only half a gal(robins last one)
Monoblock with dogbones
New ti dogbones
Ue skids
Rockhoundz servo guard
Ofna center diff
Rrp trans
Mugen rx box
Lawdog rx box
7955tg servo
5625mg servo
Nip turnbuckles
Ext turnbuckles
Servo mounts.
There is a lot more, this is off the top of my head.

Most of it is gone, I already sold 2 ext kits, 1 racer kit. Half another racer x, vbs pro(chad bought it, sorry about the backwards skids, i just threw them on, i tried polishing the tops to see what they would look like) ga bulks, 2 ue bell cranks, progressive tops, 2 sets hcr ti skids, Strobe gears and sprongs, a few other parts

Old
  (#10)
emaxxthemonster
jt racer

06.20.2012, 01:39 AM

Oh gumleguf has both of those chassis's. He Is using 1 and I think selling the other. Ask him.

Old
  (#11)
Arct1k
RC-Monster Mod

06.20.2012, 07:34 AM

Pm mike I believe he has a couple of v2 or v3 revo hybrid diffs sets for sale.

Old
  (#12)
mothman
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

06.21.2012, 02:20 AM

Quote:
I have
Dace 23mm hexes
Thunder chassis with prototype Ackerman plate
Ue bell crank with Ackerman turnbuckle mounts
Full 16mm racers
Ue ti pb's
Ue steel Pb's
Otb 1/2
Otb input
New super 6 only half a gal(robins last one)
Monoblock with dogbones
New ti dogbones
Ue skids
Rockhoundz servo guard
Ofna center diff
Rrp trans
Mugen rx box
Lawdog rx box
7955tg servo
5625mg servo
Nip turnbuckles
Ext turnbuckles
Servo mounts.
There is a lot more, this is off the top of my head.

Most of it is gone, I already sold 2 ext kits, 1 racer kit. Half another racer x, vbs pro(chad bought it, sorry about the backwards skids, i just threw them on, i tried polishing the tops to see what they would look like) ga bulks, 2 ue bell cranks, progressive tops, 2 sets hcr ti skids, Strobe gears and sprongs, a few other parts
Bud, anything for CVDs? Let me know.
  Send a message via Yahoo to mothman Send a message via AIM to mothman Send a message via MSN to mothman  
Old
  (#13)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

06.22.2012, 12:20 AM

I am doind my best to buy everything UE, SM or Supermaxx Related...not because I want to re-sell it for big-bucks, I just love buying & building SMs & finding & buying all of the Rare Parts!

-Chad
Old
  (#14)
MiRatlhed
RCMTC-MI

06.22.2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadworkz View Post
I am doind my best to buy everything UE, SM or Supermaxx Related...not because I want to re-sell it for big-bucks, I just love buying & building SMs & finding & buying all of the Rare Parts!
I will have to say that was my method of madness as well. Get it now while you can. It will soon be gone and I will give all of these to my kids and grand kids some day.

Glad you got to pick those up. I figured you probably would be interested in them.

Old
  (#15)
emaxxthemonster
jt racer

06.22.2012, 12:28 PM

Mothman. Sorry sold the set of 6mm ti's and steel 8mm cvds about 2 months ago

Sorry about the thread hijacking. Glad you liked the vbs.

Tags
diemaker dave, jounces, ue wide brake hex, vbs, vbs hingepins