Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Whats it worth?
Old
  (#1)
Revo_Troop
Military Muscle

Whats it worth? - 06.07.2009, 05:58 AM

Hope this is ok to post here figure this be the best place--Sell as package or part out?

Guys Im considering selling my E-Revo as I have taken up Paintballing and my buddies have all gone from cars to flying so rather then this collecting dust when I return from Iraq figure I would sell it, Plus with the summer coming here in Iraq I wont be using it so what would be a good asking price? Thanks for the guidance! Once I post I will of course add photos of everything just dont have any on my work puter.

E-Revo Blue Body w/ NOVAK 6.5 Brushless Motor
Truck Info----
Bought new July 2007 and have ran it many times. The body shows the wear and tear. This wasn’t a shelf queen!! I ran with the stock Titans until I heard about the Brushless motors. I purchased the Novak in September from a LHS and installed it along with the Futaba 3PM and the MAx Amp/SMC Lipo’s and Hyperion charger. This set up is barely 10 months old. I deployed to Iraq January and played with it here about a dozen times. The body scratches came from the large amount of rocks they have in the living areas here in Iraq. This set up is fast. I have not changed out any other gearing it will stand straight up from a dead stop and will pull the wheels while doing a rolling run. I tell it will scoot! It’s a blast to drive and with the large MAH batteries you will be out playing for much longer than most. Shipping will be coming in from Iraq; it doesn’t cost me much more to send from here. Here are some specs on the items included with this sale! You will not need anything else to run this set-up(PENDING THE ESC REPAIRED). You have 4 Lipo’s batteries/charger- power supply/controller just charge them bad boys and throw them in and your good to go!

HV Pro Brushless System 6.5------
THE LVC KICKS IN AFTER ABOUT 5 MIN OF DRIVE TIME I'M CONTACTING NOVAK FOR A FIX FOR THIS PROBABLY NEW ESC--- GOT SOME WATER ON THE ESC --- GUESS NEED TO SEE IF IT WORTH FIXING OR SELLING AS A ROLLER?? OR FACTOR IN THE BUYER REPAIRING THIS INTO THE PRICE---
Key Features
• Sensor-based Brushless System
• 3400 KV
• 5mm Rotor
• HV Pro Brushless System 6.5T with 5mm Rotor (Kv=3,400; Watts=730)

Overview
Novak HV Systems are specifically developed for R/C cars, and are ideal for monster trucks, converted electric 1/8-scale vehicles and vehicles with massive power needs. Because they are sensor-based, the motor always knows the position of the rotor, which provides excellent starting torque and continuous synchronization for smooth, controlled low-speed drivability and consistent brakes. No uncontrolled bursts of power! HV-Series of motors also features a shielded sensor cable with sheathed sensor wires and a completely re-buildable design.

4 7.4v Lipo’s 2x 8000(mAH) 40min of play / 2x 5200(mAH) 30 min of play
Comes with Blinky Taps/Traxxas Plugs
Comes standard with 12awg Deans Ultra wire
Wired to fit E-Revo Tray they fit easily and snuggly.

Power Force 20A Power Supply, 12V DC, 110V AC

Hyperion EOS0610iDUO2 DC Balance Charger with all necessary balancing adapters.

Futaba 3PM FASST Controller

LPR Wheels Dyed Black with Badland Tires / Traxxas Wheel Hubs Splined 17mm Blue-Anodized Mounted on Truck

Extras----------
Pro-Line Badlands MT Tire
JConcepts Rulux 1/8 Truck Wheel Standard Half-Ups White (Dyed Black)
Traxxas Wheel Hubs Splined 17mm Blue-Anodized
Pro-Line Premium Blend CA Thin .7 oz
The tires are mounted but not glued to the rim.
There are some other odds and ends stuff that came with the truck from Traxxas and some other items I have picked up from here and there.
All orginal boxes (except Motor) are here in Iraq with me the truck box is beat up pretty bad but has one shipping left in it. I also have a set of tools (allen tip) in a clear plastic case. Servo tape odd and end items

Last edited by Revo_Troop; 06.07.2009 at 06:29 AM.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Revo_Troop  
Closed Thread