RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > Support Forums > Castle Creations

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old
  (#16)
Dadx2mj
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

06.02.2012, 10:23 AM

I have no factual evidence but the "buzz" at my LHS is that the Castle facility was damaged by a recent Tornado and that is the reason they are having some of the issues they are right now.

Blindman Racing
Powered by Mamba 5700

Old
  (#17)
dacdri2002
RC-Monster Stock

06.02.2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadx2mj View Post
I have no factual evidence but the "buzz" at my LHS is that the Castle facility was damaged by a recent Tornado and that is the reason they are having some of the issues they are right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FQ-o...eature=related

Last edited by dacdri2002; 06.02.2012 at 12:53 PM.
  Send a message via MSN to dacdri2002  
Old
  (#18)
x-y
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

06.02.2012, 05:05 PM

+1 at this post ........ years ago castle was one of the best electronic manufactures ...... but in the actually this is different ........ many and many problems with her escs (mmm, xl, phoenix etc etc) ..... waits of 3-4 months for repair a defective esc ...... crazy expensive prices on her motors (castle-neu) ......

¿you think this is wrong? .... sorry but this is only the true and everyday I seeing ..... in the actually the chinese manufacturers are better than castle and have a better support (hobbywing or leopard for example) ... if you send a broken/defective product they resend you a new in 30-45days max ...... and her products are much cheaper and her quality is awesome ......

2 years ago I had 4 mamba monsters, 2 csm36motors, 4castle-neu motors, 2 becs, 1 esc castle phoenix and other electronics of castle ......... in the actually I sold EVERYTHING of this company and Im using hobbywing and leopard products simply because they quality is BETTER and they have a better support/replacement/repair services ......

this isnt only my opinion ...... Im racing with a lot of other drivers and they think the same than me ...... castle IS NOT THE SAME than 1-2 years ago :(

SWORKZ BE-1, LEOPARD, HOBBYWING, GENS ACE, SANWA VX, FUTABA 3PL, MBX5R/T, RB5SPSL, FG MONSTER, TC5R, 808E, HYPER8, TF5, ZX5, NANO-TECH, HYPERION, 620DMG, ECO6-10, TEAM-IHOBBIES

Old
  (#19)
TexasSP
Something, anything, nothing

06.02.2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbaja5b View Post
TexasSP in particular, how long did it find you all those graphics to try and look witty anyway?
Those pictures are witty?!?!?!

For someone who keeps doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result, you have little room here.

This would be like me going and buying more GM crap after all the problems I had with them in the past and still complaining.

It has nothing to do with liking CC or not, it has to do with you adding nothing new to the conversation as always.

I just have to ask though, if this forum is so crappy now, why do you keep posting here? There is a multitude of RC forums on the web.

www.cubicle101.com
A friends comic strip website.

Old
  (#20)
jayjay283
RC-Monster Titanium

06.03.2012, 12:48 AM

I don't get the hate, you know that Castle is building every esc for traxxas, hpi and others. That company blew up fast ! Go buy an MGM or some chinese crap, PLEASE !!! It will open up the chain for those us who don't blow our esc's up every run to get a repair faster from Castle

Last edited by jayjay283; 06.03.2012 at 12:49 AM.

Old
  (#21)
fastbaja5b
RC-Monster Aluminum

06.04.2012, 09:09 PM

puzzled at the blind love here, either US consumers have no concept of consumer rights or have an infinite supply of funds? How are you with your partners, it sounds as if you'd forgive them if they torched your car, house, killed your dog and sold off all your possessions. Unbelievable!

Say Less, Do More.

Old
  (#22)
FG101C
RC-Monster Aluminum

Talking 06.04.2012, 10:00 PM

These are all signs of the apocalypse. I have my e-baja rigged with high explosives, I'm saving it for a hord of zombies, when they come I will drive it into the center of the group. Let's hope my Castle esc makes it that far.

Old
  (#23)
jayjay283
RC-Monster Titanium

06.05.2012, 12:41 AM

it sounds as if you'd forgive them if they torched your car, house, killed your dog and sold off all your possessions <~ are you not married ? I thought this was normal

Ive been waiting 103 years for the Cubs to win the world series again, thats why I can't die. As Axel Rose said, just a little patience

Old
  (#24)
Arct1k
RC-Monster Mod

06.05.2012, 01:05 PM

Quote:
puzzled at the blind love here, either US consumers have no concept of consumer rights or have an infinite supply of funds? How are you with your partners, it sounds as if you'd forgive them if they torched your car, house, killed your dog and sold off all your possessions. Unbelievable!
There is no blind love - There is well earned respect...

No one has said that Castle isn't having issues with support and product expansion.

I'm happy that the internet and this forum has given you the opportunity to vent and hope you feel better for it. What more would you like?

You always have the option as per X-Y to sell your Castle gear and seek electronics from another company.

If you'd like to PM me with how much you want for them I'll see what I can do.

Old
  (#25)
MiamizFinest
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

06.05.2012, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by satttheman View Post
Wow! Octavio you can't be serious! I've been using castle from there start in the car stuff. Before the mamba monster before the mamba max. When it was only the 1/18 mamba. Which was amazing ran two 7.2v packs in an rc18t with a 9000kv motor. Then when they released the 1/10 esc it was great. I think it was only rated for 4s but I ran one in a 8ight-t on 6s with just a receiver pack. Do you get where I'm going?!? Have yet to mention how much better the customer service was! Do you have stock in castle or something? Are you part owner? This is why I don't post anymore these forums aren't the same! Your a joke because if you had $900 in castle products and $4000 total in two Baja's that have been sitting for 2 months you'd want to vent too!!! And what makes it worse is that your waiting and people who just sent their escs in are getting the replacement.
First off, im not sure who tolled you i was octavio?!?! Octavio is a great friend of mine but that's not ME. I read all your BLA BLA BLA about castle used to be and what it is now, and yes there is time-frame lately isn't what it should be but the point is they've openly admitted it before so its no shock to anyone. If you cant deal with there time frames THEN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT COMPANY SIMPLE AS THAT, i too have owned castle products since the start, My first purchase was a CASTLE 25 ESC and 9000K motor for the mini-t before the MM ever came out. Is castle current situation the best one.....NO......but by all means find another brand and move on.

FYI ive dopped EASILY 2,500+ G on castle between the 2 MM i own ONE MMP, 7 MMMv3 1 MMMXL, and matching motors for each ESC and thats just my current stuff. Dont cry about 900 dollars in castle stuff, because even with there turn around rate id do it all over again.......Really what other company does exchanges on pretty much a no questions asked basis?! NO ONE............. AGAIN your bitching about and NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT, MAN UP and when you get your stuff back SELL IT and move on to the next one and stop crying on here.

Quote:
And you, you are the worst one THERE IS NO BLIND LOVE. Just blind HATE FROM YOU. Your like a old man with alztimers at a whore house who doesn't realizes he keeps getting F******.

If someone touched my house ID MOVE ELSEWHERE
If someone killed my dog, ID KILL THEM
If someone Sold off all my possessions ID KNOCK THEM THE F OUT.

The point is ID F****** DO SOMETHING AND NOT GO ON THE INTERNET AND CRY ABOUT IT LIKE YOU.........

We get it you hate castle, NO ONE CARES but what's driving everyone here nuts is you keep coming back for more to bitch and cry and whine instead of going with another brand.

Pick one

Traxxas,LRP,Hobbyking,Hobbywing,MGM,Tekin, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. Pick one and BE GONE.

Old
  (#26)
fastbaja5b
RC-Monster Aluminum

06.05.2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamizFinest View Post
First off, im not sure who tolled you i was octavio?!?! Octavio is a great friend of mine but that's not ME. I read all your BLA BLA BLA about castle used to be and what it is now, and yes there is time-frame lately isn't what it should be but the point is they've openly admitted it before so its no shock to anyone. If you cant deal with there time frames THEN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT COMPANY SIMPLE AS THAT, i too have owned castle products since the start, My first purchase was a CASTLE 25 ESC and 9000K motor for the mini-t before the MM ever came out. Is castle current situation the best one.....NO......but by all means find another brand and move on.

FYI ive dopped EASILY 2,500+ G on castle between the 2 MM i own ONE MMP, 7 MMMv3 1 MMMXL, and matching motors for each ESC and thats just my current stuff. Dont cry about 900 dollars in castle stuff, because even with there turn around rate id do it all over again.......Really what other company does exchanges on pretty much a no questions asked basis?! NO ONE............. AGAIN your bitching about and NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT, MAN UP and when you get your stuff back SELL IT and move on to the next one and stop crying on here.

And you, you are the worst one THERE IS NO BLIND LOVE. Just blind HATE FROM YOU. Your like a old man with alztimers at a whore house who doesn't realizes he keeps getting F******.

If someone touched my house ID MOVE ELSEWHERE
If someone killed my dog, ID KILL THEM
If someone Sold off all my possessions ID KNOCK THEM THE F OUT.

The point is ID F****** DO SOMETHING AND NOT GO ON THE INTERNET AND CRY ABOUT IT LIKE YOU.........

We get it you hate castle, NO ONE CARES but what's driving everyone here nuts is you keep coming back for more to bitch and cry and whine instead of going with another brand.

Pick one

Traxxas,LRP,Hobbyking,Hobbywing,MGM,Tekin, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. Pick one and BE GONE.
Rednecks shouldn't post while high on Moonshine.

But let me spell it out for you

I do not hate Castle, I have Mamba 1/18 etc's and original Mamba Max's that are years old and won't quit.

I do hate the failures the MMM, MMPro and now MMMXL have, not to mention that rebadged Sidewinder in the Savage XS that blows up as soon as you wave a 3s lipo near it.

I do hate spending $300-$400 on a MMMXL and having to wait 12-13 weeks for a replacement

I do hate the blind love that is prevalent on rc-monster for Castle, and the inability for people to look at how things are, and make judgements on how Castle was 4-5 years ago. Yes back then the customer support was great and products were reliable.

Say Less, Do More.

Last edited by fastbaja5b; 06.05.2012 at 08:16 PM.

Old
  (#27)
MiamizFinest
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

06.05.2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Rednecks shouldn't post while high on Moonshine
Rednecks?!? Moonshine!? Do you even know where Miami is on the map!?

I've never even met a redneck in person, much less seen a bottel of moonshine, leave it to an ignorant fool like you to jump to that conclusion. It's funny when idiots are backed against the wall they resort to kindergarten name calling GROW UP

If castle can't satisfy your needs then (once again) MOVE ON. You think your little online crying fit is going to make a diffrence on a multimillion dollar company??? The owner himself has admitted things aren't what they should be and they are trying, what more do you want!!!

Old
  (#28)
fastbaja5b
RC-Monster Aluminum

06.05.2012, 11:18 PM

The fact that my issues have been met with no response from Castle Creations just illustrates the utter contempt they have for the customer and the disregard they hold customer service in now they are lining their pockets with these bulk orders from Traxxas, HPI etc. No company with a 12-13 week turnaround on a warranty repair, at ANY time should be considered to be putting out a reliable product. In a public open forum I am entitled to voice an opinion, what's ironic is that it's American forum users who are trying to stifle a dissenting opinion of a company they obviously have a love affair with, doesn't that sort of fly in the face of your constitution, all this free speech and what not.

You don't have to like my opinion, I don't have to like yours, but we both have the right to voice them.

Say Less, Do More.

Old
  (#29)
snellemin
2 KiloWatt RACER

06.05.2012, 11:50 PM

Anyways, I like Blueberries.

6 KiloWatt A123 Racer
GTP-Pletty Big Maxximum+RX8. GTP-C50-6L Hacker+RX8. CRT.5-Pro4+ZTW esc.
24s2p EVG SX 49.6mph Ebike.
18s4p Raptor 60mph Ebike. 11.5KW

Old
  (#30)
outlaw
Castle addicted

06.06.2012, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay283 View Post
Go buy an MGM or some chinese crap, PLEASE !!!
You made my day...

Quote:
There is no blind love - There is well earned respect...
well said !

kind regards

Mirko

Brushless motors have to be green ....