RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > General Discussion

RCX on Sunday
Old
  (#1)
BP-Revo
BMW M Power!

RCX on Sunday - 03.20.2010, 02:25 AM

As some of you know, I'm typically at the RCM/FLM booth on Sunday of RCX to help Mike out (this will be my third year).

I figured most people are going Saturday, but for those going Sunday - stop by and introduce yourself! It'll be cool to put a face to the name!

BP

BL Revo: CF G2R, LMT1940/7, 6S FP 30C Lipos, MMM, Hitec 5955TG
CRT .5: 7075 Ext Chassis, LMT1930/7, FP 25C 3S Lipos, MM

Dreamin
Old
  (#2)
JERRY2KONE
JERRY2KONE SUPERMAXX

Dreamin - 03.20.2010, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP-Revo View Post
As some of you know, I'm typically at the RCM/FLM booth on Sunday of RCX to help Mike out (this will be my third year).

I figured most people are going Saturday, but for those going Sunday - stop by and introduce yourself! It'll be cool to put a face to the name!

BP
I wish that I could do that, but flying from Korea round trip costs about $1600 right now. So the only way I am flying in that direction is when the US Gov pays for the trip. I hope to attend the RCX one of these days. Have fun and post up some great pics for us who are not able to be there with you.

SUPERMAXX YOUR LIFE.

Old
  (#3)
BP-Revo
BMW M Power!

03.20.2010, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERRY2KONE View Post
I wish that I could do that, but flying from Korea round trip costs about $1600 right now. So the only way I am flying in that direction is when the US Gov pays for the trip. I hope to attend the RCX one of these days. Have fun and post up some great pics for us who are not able to be there with you.
That'd be a steep price for RCX. Tell you what, I have a free entry coupon if you do come down.

I'll definitely get as much pictures/videos as I can. It'll probably be restricted mostly to the RCM booth (but who cares - that's where all the good stuff is anyway right?).

In all seriousness though, I usually only have time for a quick run-through either before or after the show starts (sometimes both) to check out the new stuff. I usually do make time to bug Patrick about more HV car setups though. I'll get as many pictures of cool stuff as I can. Any special requests? I'll probably be on the lookout for Brushless related stuff and maybe a 1/8th scale buggy.

BL Revo: CF G2R, LMT1940/7, 6S FP 30C Lipos, MMM, Hitec 5955TG
CRT .5: 7075 Ext Chassis, LMT1930/7, FP 25C 3S Lipos, MM

Old
  (#4)
magman
RC-Monster Dual Brushless

03.20.2010, 08:52 AM

Wish I could attend as well. Being sick and trying to take care of my daughter makes it a no go for me.

MANY pictures are a must

1. MBX-6 T8 1900KV, RX8 ON 4S
2. MBX-5T 1520, MMM ON 5S
3. MBX-5 ONROAD CONVERSION 1515, MMM ON 5S
4. MRX-3 ON ROAD CONVERSION 1512, MMM ON 6S
5. TEN T 2650 T8, MMP ON 3S

Surely
Old
  (#5)
JERRY2KONE
JERRY2KONE SUPERMAXX

Surely - 03.20.2010, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP-Revo View Post
That'd be a steep price for RCX. Tell you what, I have a free entry coupon if you do come down.

I'll definitely get as much pictures/videos as I can. It'll probably be restricted mostly to the RCM booth (but who cares - that's where all the good stuff is anyway right?).

In all seriousness though, I usually only have time for a quick run-through either before or after the show starts (sometimes both) to check out the new stuff. I usually do make time to bug Patrick about more HV car setups though. I'll get as many pictures of cool stuff as I can. Any special requests? I'll probably be on the lookout for Brushless related stuff and maybe a 1/8th scale buggy.
Well surely MonsterMike will have some very cool setups and new items showing in his booth, so be sure to get some good closeups of his toys for us. And any other new gadgits that may show up at the RCX that you know we may find interesting. Thank you sir.

SUPERMAXX YOUR LIFE.

Old
  (#6)
rawfuls
roofles.

03.20.2010, 02:02 PM

Hmm, as much as I'd like to, I can't..
Wish I had a car
  Send a message via AIM to rawfuls Send a message via MSN to rawfuls  
Old
  (#7)
jnev
RC-Monster Brushless

03.21.2010, 02:29 AM

I'll upload pictures tomorrow, but I didn't get a chance to take very many unfortuntely. But I will say that there were 3 or 4 converted baja's there, and Mike's conversion kit was by far the cleanest, best looking and most practical. He said he is waiting for a beta HV car ESC from castle. Hopefully he'll post up his thoughts on it when he receives it.

I'll post up the few pictures I have tomorrow.