RC-Monster Forums  
RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > General Discussion

Old
  (#16)
lincpimp
Check out my huge box!

03.01.2011, 10:13 AM

Well, I have a feeling Harold is downloading some seriously questionable stuff. Like dude on dude and dude on goat stuff. Me, I just stick to tiny car forums (that is what my wife calls rc cars) and Hippie likes the real thing, so he just walks the streets (or rides his pink bike) and searches for suitable "candidates"...

Riot
Old
  (#17)
JERRY2KONE
JERRY2KONE SUPERMAXX

Riot - 03.01.2011, 10:37 AM

You guys are a riot. I had to read some of that to my wife so she knows what kind of degenerates I have to deal with in here. Harold I think someone is setting you up with this crap. I have not gotten a virus of any kind in over a year, and even so it is pretty rare as long as you have your PC setup right to begin with. Having a router with a built in firewall helps, but you still have to be careful what you get into and what you open. I would suspect that anything you get from James is questionable and probably more likely deseased for real. We use the Linksys 3200 wireless router and we use the built in MAC filter system, which will only allow the PC's we have registered on the system. No one else can get in, and we just do not get viruses anymore. We still have Norton AV, and it is automatically updated daily so we do not have to worry about it. So Harold whatever you are doing stop it. Get someone in who knows that the hell they are doing to help you set up good security and follow their instructions.

Our kids just started today at their new school and each of them will be issued a brand new Macbook this Friday for classwork & homework. So I guess we will have our first experiences with Apple now. Life is good.

SUPERMAXX YOUR LIFE.

Old
  (#18)
rchippie
RC-Monster Brushless

03.01.2011, 12:23 PM

[quote=pinkpanda3310;399600]IEEWW! Hey, that makes me think, LINC + HIPPIE how come you don't suffer these ailments?

Be cause we use Protection, unlike Harold .

REAL MEN RUN BRUSHLESS