Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
Old
  (#16)
lutach
RC-Monster Dual Brushless

11.17.2007, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqwut View Post
Mercury..!??!... that's just .. nuts.... Does she play with R/C Lutach?....... I know how you feel lutach... my brother in-law is 40 years old, and has the capacity of a 14-15 years old... we just found out that the care center that he resides in was mentally abusing him.. We found out because for his birthday, we got him a small pocket recorder to help him remember things... and he accidently left it on one night.. they woke him up, started swearing @ him and amongst other things.. it's unbelievable.. when we played them the tape.. their faces turned white... and knowing these people you'd never think they were like that... The government pays them $65000 a year to take care of them, and this is what they do... we're in process of court right now, but he goes nuts over RCs... you're daughter's a cutie Lutach... you'll never know, she might just get better with time... medication, and shots aren't cures for everything... and don't always work... and that doctor's a f*cking Dink!!..
Don Imus a radio talk show host said on a tonight show, "They are poisining our kids". Do a yahoo searh anf type: Don Imus Autism. That is just horrible what they did to your brother in-law. Do they live in Canada? There was something simular to that on a New York News Station, but it was about a girl with Autism. Her nurse was abusing her while doing laundry and got caught on camera. I can't thrust anyone with my daughter as most people don't understand the situation. If that happened to me, I would loose control and "kill" somebody. Man my daughter has her own Micro-T and boy if anyone wants to get their stuff tested for toughness, they should let her do it.
  Send a message via MSN to lutach  
Old
  (#17)
lutach

11.17.2007, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClodMaxx View Post
she's adorable, lutach.

i avoid even something as simple as the flu shot due to that.... mercury. (a side note: i haven't had one in 7 years, and haven't had the flu. the ONE year i got the flu shot - guess what i got? yep - the flu!)
Thank you. I don't get the flu shot either and yes when you do get it sometimes you get the flu. My friend was awefull after he got his shot and I told him not to get it.
Old
  (#18)
lutach

11.17.2007, 01:33 PM

I would like to get everyone and everyone's family and friends to watch her video as much as possible to grab some attention. Media, goverment anything. Just to make something clear. My family, friends and clients in Brasil has no clue what Autism is. It only seems to be a problem in the USA. It also would be great to add a comment here:

http://www.ksfy.com/news/local/11137101.html (Scroll down a bit and there is a add comment)

Here is her video again if someone has not seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BikJALhTd8s
Old
  (#19)
miniGranis
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

11.17.2007, 02:34 PM

Sweet girl ! I love the energy she shares. My son 2,5 years now will most likely get diagnosed Williams Syndrome (WS) on Tuesday, autism often come hand in hand with WS, we will see what the future holds.
Anyway, great vid and a great daugther.

Old
  (#20)
aqwut
Brushless Heavy Weight....

11.17.2007, 02:39 PM

Yeah, they live in the same town as us... they're gonna have lawsuits up their butts.... If we were back in Cambodia..... nevermind... :)

The Power of BRUSHLESS!!!!!
http://www.geocities.com/aqwut
1HP (electric) = 746 Watts.
Everything is brushless!!

Old
  (#21)
lutach

11.17.2007, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniGranis View Post
Sweet girl ! I love the energy she shares. My son 2,5 years now will most likely get diagnosed Williams Syndrome (WS) on Tuesday, autism often come hand in hand with WS, we will see what the future holds.
Anyway, great vid and a great daugther.
She is an awesome girl. I'm not familiar with Williams Syndrome and I will look into it. Just be strong and make his life as comfortable as possible. Was he born with WS or is it something that came later on like Autism?
Old
  (#22)
lutach

11.17.2007, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqwut View Post
Yeah, they live in the same town as us... they're gonna have lawsuits up their butts.... If we were back in Cambodia..... nevermind... :)
The US should learn from other countries. I tell you, this might be the only country where insurance and the goverment is worth crap. How can the most powerful country let things like this happen and it should be on top of the US govermant's list. How can a country spend almost $2 trillion on a war? With that kind of money they can offer free health, dental and disability insurance and assistance for everyone in the US.
Old
  (#23)
miniGranis
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

11.17.2007, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutach View Post
She is an awesome girl. I'm not familiar with Williams Syndrome and I will look into it. Just be strong and make his life as comfortable as possible. Was he born with WS or is it something that came later on like Autism?
He was born with it, is't some sort of "glich" right at the making..
Here in Sweden about 4-5 kids each year gets the diagnose.
Seems to be a rather big difference on how "severe" it gets, some pepole develop sever autism and ADHD (is that a US term as well ?) others has a lower IQ 45-60. Also oversensitive hearing (reacts on load noices) is a problem as well as they gets VERY scared of harmless things.
Our son as a HUGH problem with the icecream van, but he loves icecream (who doesnt..) Also WS children need loads and loads of repetion to learn stuff.
Now its just a matter for us to understand how we can help him in the best possible way, and take one small step at the time and also enjoy the things he can do and not only focus on the "problem areas".

Old
  (#24)
lutach

11.17.2007, 05:13 PM

Quote:
He was born with it, is't some sort of "glich" right at the making..
Here in Sweden about 4-5 kids each year gets the diagnose.
Seems to be a rather big difference on how "severe" it gets, some pepole develop sever autism and ADHD (is that a US term as well ?) others has a lower IQ 45-60. Also oversensitive hearing (reacts on load noices) is a problem as well as they gets VERY scared of harmless things.
Our son as a HUGH problem with the icecream van, but he loves icecream (who doesnt..) Also WS children need loads and loads of repetion to learn stuff.
Now its just a matter for us to understand how we can help him in the best possible way, and take one small step at the time and also enjoy the things he can do and not only focus on the "problem areas".
Yes, Autism, ADHD and ADD are all included. You might think they are not paying attetion, but they are. The doctor thought she had a hearing problem, but she hears better then me LOL. When she did the hearing test, we got into the booth together. They had a sound coming out of the speaker and it kept getting lowered each time she looked at the speaker. So when I couldn't here the sound she would turn towards the speaker and she heard it. She had that problem with loud noises too, but I worked with her so now she doesn't get scared anymore. It is all in how we can train them to know what is going on. One advice is to not let him think he has a problem at all. Don't allow him to get away with anything that he does wrong. I know it is tough, but they need to learn right from wrong just like all of us. My daughter used to hit a lot of kids, no matter how big they were. I worked with her to let her know that is wrong and she did get put in time out a lot. I can also say that Autism has it's benefits. She is extremely intelligent and has a great memory, also photographic memory as well. She can hide anything and a few months later know exactly where it is. Here is the USA, one out of 150 or 160 kids are diagnosed with Autism and if you add the numbers, it is staggering.
Old
  (#25)
miniGranis
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

11.18.2007, 03:21 PM

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, all this is quite new to us (as Max parents), I will remember your advices (and perhaps ask for more if I may).
I didnt mean to hijack your thread.

Old
  (#26)
lutach

11.18.2007, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, all this is quite new to us (as Max parents), I will remember your advices (and perhaps ask for more if I may).
I didnt mean to hijack your thread.
I'll do my best to help and please share all information you have about Williams Syndrome (WS) with us. You did not hijack this thread at all. I'm glad you are here and I would love to keep hearing about your family. It is tough and it is tougher when a signle parent is involved. I have to base the things I do around around my daughter. I was going to go to the RC-Monster bash, but I couldn't find anyone I trusted to watch her, but I'll try to make the next event. It's been a while since I hit a track and shuold be fun crashing everybody .
Old
  (#27)
rootar
RC-Monster Titanium

11.19.2007, 12:30 AM

I know where your coming from with the doctor mistake my eldest cousin and his wife are still tied up in court along with MANY other familes, of all the childern born in the 6 month period at the same hospital around the time when their son was born 211 out of 317 childern were diagnosed with autism later on, all of these kids are 8 now and they have proved 90% of the kids cases are directly related to a shot that the hospital was giving to the pregnant women during that six months and guess what the 106 childern who didnt turn out to have autism, well their moms choose not to recieve that shot, but everyone who got the shot, their kid has autism. Crazy huh?

Lutach if you could try and get your daughter interested in music, i graduated highschool last year and there is a boy with autism who is now a senior, he can play 6 different instruments, play music through perfectly the first time wether he has ever read the notes or not. He can recite almost any song ever heard of and play music by ear too. He is amazing, and incredibly smart. Our math teacher told us that he told john if he could tell him what all 10 of these different flash cards with numbers added up too they woudlnt have homework that week our teacher said he flashed each one for a split second and went through all 10 cards in 6 seocnds and john told him 279 before he put the last card down, i would give anything to have photographic memory like that.

Old
  (#28)
lutach

11.19.2007, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootar View Post
I know where your coming from with the doctor mistake my eldest cousin and his wife are still tied up in court along with MANY other familes, of all the childern born in the 6 month period at the same hospital around the time when their son was born 211 out of 317 childern were diagnosed with autism later on, all of these kids are 8 now and they have proved 90% of the kids cases are directly related to a shot that the hospital was giving to the pregnant women during that six months and guess what the 106 childern who didnt turn out to have autism, well their moms choose not to recieve that shot, but everyone who got the shot, their kid has autism. Crazy huh?

Lutach if you could try and get your daughter interested in music, i graduated highschool last year and there is a boy with autism who is now a senior, he can play 6 different instruments, play music through perfectly the first time wether he has ever read the notes or not. He can recite almost any song ever heard of and play music by ear too. He is amazing, and incredibly smart. Our math teacher told us that he told john if he could tell him what all 10 of these different flash cards with numbers added up too they woudlnt have homework that week our teacher said he flashed each one for a split second and went through all 10 cards in 6 seocnds and john told him 279 before he put the last card down, i would give anything to have photographic memory like that.
Wow. That hospital is going to be in some trouble. Is there any way you can find out what kind of shot was given and if it had Thimerosal as a preservative? My daughter is probably be the same way. Even though she mumbles through a few words of a song, she knows the whole song. When she hums that is when you can tell she knows it for sure. Today for example, I got some toys that I put in the basement almost a year ago. She asked me for her backpack and when I got it she knew everything that was in it.
Old
  (#29)
rootar
RC-Monster Titanium

11.20.2007, 12:34 AM

Ill have to wait for my cousin to email me back they just moved to indianna a couple weeks ago and are trying to find a house to buy instead of rent, so it might be awhile but when i do hear back ill try and remember to send you a message, could be a week or two before i hear from him.

Old
  (#30)
lutach

11.20.2007, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootar View Post
Ill have to wait for my cousin to email me back they just moved to indianna a couple weeks ago and are trying to find a house to buy instead of rent, so it might be awhile but when i do hear back ill try and remember to send you a message, could be a week or two before i hear from him.
Ok. Thank you.