RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > Support Forums > Fastlane Machine

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old
  (#421)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

04.05.2012, 01:36 PM

I actually had those exact gears he has on eBay, plus a couple other non-Ultramaxxed gears, as well as a couple real Ultramaxxed gears...I even had those full titanium gears you have at one time (man they are heavy, but they are a high-steel Ti), but I traded them all off for other parts that I needed. The ones he has are NOT real Ultramaxxed gears, and they aren't the RC4WD gears either, they are just copies that someone made a while back. The ones he has are 5052-T4 Aluminum & Standard Fitting Brass.

-Chad
PM ME IF YOU HAVE THE BELOW:
VBS, CVDs, GM Single-Speed, OTB, Ultramaxxed, Super6, Strobe, Sprong, CNR Brake, UE Hex, DUH Towers, Predator, Blackbird, GA Blue Screws, HCR F/R Skids & Mutant
  Send a message via AIM to Chadworkz  
Old
  (#422)
cmac
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

04.05.2012, 06:25 PM

Guys thanks for all the feedback!!! I just bought a RD Logic aluminum tranny case and wanted to put the best gears I could get in there. I guess I just put the new gears from my back-up 3908 transmission. So my question is were the Ultramaxx transmission and gears were for the 3906 Emaxx?

Old
  (#423)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

04.05.2012, 07:21 PM

Yes, the Ultramaxxed Gear-Sets were only made for the original E-Maxx Transmission.

-Chad
PM ME IF YOU HAVE THE BELOW:
VBS, CVDs, GM Single-Speed, OTB, Ultramaxxed, Super6, Strobe, Sprong, CNR Brake, UE Hex, DUH Towers, Predator, Blackbird, GA Blue Screws, HCR F/R Skids & Mutant
  Send a message via AIM to Chadworkz  
Old
  (#424)
cmac
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

08.09.2014, 03:39 PM

Hello,
guys it's has been a very long time since I have messed around with my RC stuff!!! I still have everything and went to check the condition of all my Lipos and as I expected they all went puff!!! I'm sure that there is nothing that can save those batteries! I had all Gens Ace batteries 4 3s and 1 6s and a few 2s batteries. Is there anything better that has come along that is still on the "value" end of the price spectrum? just looking to get things up and running again its been too long!!!
Thanks,
Mike.

Wow
Old
  (#425)
JERRY2KONE
JERRY2KONE SUPERMAXX

Wow - 08.10.2014, 12:26 AM

WOW two years since your last post on here. Good to see guys showing back up in the hobby from time to time. The Gens Ace Li-Po's are some of the best out there (still). There is a bit more of a variety to choose from, and the prices have come down a little bit, but not much has changed in two years time. Welcome back to the hobby Mike.

SUPERMAXX YOUR LIFE.

Old
  (#426)
cmac
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

08.10.2014, 01:06 AM

Hey Jerry,
Good to know that you are still around here!!! Yes it has been a while! I left this hobby for an even more expensive one Firearms!!! Ever since this administration has threatened us with taking our weapons away my wife was a little more understanding with my purchases!!! I have really wanted to get my trucks up and running for a little while now!!! I have checked back in from time to time and it seems that things are the same around here!!! I hope Neil is still around!!!

Old
  (#427)
suicideneil
They've been naughty boys, havent they Mr. Flibble

08.10.2014, 03:08 PM

I can confirm or deny nothing...
  Send a message via MSN to suicideneil  
Old
  (#428)
cmac
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

08.10.2014, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideneil View Post
I can confirm or deny nothing...
Hey,
Neil good to see your still around!!!

Priorities, right?
Old
  (#429)
JERRY2KONE
JERRY2KONE SUPERMAXX

Priorities, right? - 08.10.2014, 08:03 PM

yea I have seen a few guys kind of disappear from the hobby and mostly for firearms. Lincpimp (James) was another one. I have not had much time myself, but my reasoning is because we have been moving from Prague to Virginia, and of course spent about five weeks vacationing across the USA. Now we are trying to get things setup in our new house, and our personal shipments have not even arrived yet. The new garage is unfinished, so I am working on doing all of that before our stuff gets here as well. Painting walls and ceiling, painting the floor, installing lighting, and a ceiling fan, and lastly a flat panel TV so I can keep up with sports when I finally do get to spend some time in there working on my R/C stuff.

SUPERMAXX YOUR LIFE.

Old
  (#430)
cmac
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

08.11.2014, 06:31 AM

There is never enough time to do all the things we need to do!!! Congrats on making it back state side, and for your new home!!! I hope all goes well!!!

Old
  (#431)
coolhandcountry
RC-Monster Mod

08.11.2014, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERRY2KONE View Post
yea I have seen a few guys kind of disappear from the hobby and mostly for firearms. Lincpimp (James) was another one. I have not had much time myself, but my reasoning is because we have been moving from Prague to Virginia, and of course spent about five weeks vacationing across the USA. Now we are trying to get things setup in our new house, and our personal shipments have not even arrived yet. The new garage is unfinished, so I am working on doing all of that before our stuff gets here as well. Painting walls and ceiling, painting the floor, installing lighting, and a ceiling fan, and lastly a flat panel TV so I can keep up with sports when I finally do get to spend some time in there working on my R/C stuff.
I hate to tell you this Jerry but you are my neighbor now.
Welcome back state side too.

Peace!
Country
Help support the
Rc-Monster
Buy here

My pics and videos

Old
  (#432)
lincpimp
Check out my huge box!

08.12.2014, 10:18 AM

Jerry, good to hear you are back in the country!

Neil still exists, I am happy.

I am redoing my workshop and I will be making a workspace dedicated to rc. I have a few to finish...

Old
  (#433)
Dafni
RC-Monster Mod

08.12.2014, 10:45 AM

I'm kinda back in the loop too. Settled into a new house after some crazy rollercoaster times... feels like it's time for some RC again.

Good to see some of the old heads still around.

RC/DC - Brushless Conversions since 2000 !
>>>>>>>>> www.rc-dc.ch <<<<<<<<<<