RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > Product Reviews

TM DVD "No Limitation"
Old
  (#1)
Mattymaxx
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

TM DVD "No Limitation" - 03.07.2008, 05:37 AM

Now then lads. Thoguth id post this on here cus there is a large amount of bashers on here and we bashed the fook out of a gorilla'd brushless emaxx and a brand new rustler VXL!

DVD:
This DVD has been a project within Tm for nearly 3 years now and is well past its due date! Last few months we really have been putting allot of time and money into this project and so far we know you people will not be disappointed. We are trying to make this DVD different than others on the market also, with different approaches in style and editing we don't think we will disappoint!

After interest from some big names in the R/C industry and many many people screaming at us to get it done we really feel it will be worth the wait!

For the first time you'll see TM turn evil as we torture, test and destroy R/C vehicles for fun for nearly 1 hour! Costing you nothing but the price of the DVD. All this want and destruction has led to an obsession and will continue to roam in TM bashers forever. Please keep checking back to this page for the latest news and updates or you'll be eaten!

Trailers
Teaser Trailer Low Quality / High Quality / YouTube
Offical Trailer 1 Low Quality / High Quality / YouTube
Offical Trailer 2 Low Quality / High Quality / YouTube
Offical Trailer 3 Low Quality / High Quality / YouTube

Content
This project has been running for nearly 3 years now. We get constent flack for saying its been "coming soon" for ages or its never going to happen! Well ive got some good news ladies and gentlemen. It is going to happen, and its going to happen this year! 2008! Please havea scan through whats going to be in it and you'll see why its taken so long!

The Main Feature is over 1 Hour long!
The DVD is preseneted in TRUE Widescreen format!
The Very Best Effects, Graphics, Editing and Titles!
The Most Extreme and Crazy Bashing & Stunts ever filmed!
The Most Hardcore & Stupid Locations!
The Most Impressive Soundtrack from some of the most Professional Bands!
Some of the Most Expensive R/C Trucks & Buggies Complete Trashed!
The Funniest Commentry!
We've Played with some Pyro & Fire!
Some Racing.... Not that thats important.... Thats for Pussies.....
100% NEW FOOTAGE
Tons of Special Features
A Very Exclusive Scene Filmed, Edited and Produced by Splintersheep!
A Very Clear & Professional DVD Navigation Structure!

Special Features
The DVD has a shit load of special features for you to get a feel for what its like at events and what exactly happened at some points in the DVD! Since the dvd is fast cutting, thrilling action footage edited to be dramatic, special features allow you to get a closer look to exactly what happened. Giving you a viewer a better idea of what went on as if you were actually there.

To Order, Visit the TM Website and go to the store....

Mike, ive sent u an email to enquire if u fancy stocking it!

Cheers
Matt.

TM Bashers!

DVD No Limitation Nearly Here!

www.modellinc.com

Old
  (#2)
kulangflow
Never Fast Enough

03.07.2008, 02:39 PM

Just ordered it.

Thanks Matt!

He's down by the river ... walking on water.

Old
  (#3)
Mattymaxx
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

03.07.2008, 05:21 PM

awesome mate. shipped..

Matt

TM Bashers!

www.modellinc.com

Old
  (#4)
Thirdgen89GTA
You can sleep in a car, but you can't race a house

03.10.2008, 12:21 AM

Is the DVD being done in PAL? Any chance for a US playable version if thats the case?

The first trailer has me hooked. We go out and do this stuff every sunday too! The bigger the ramp, the happier we are!

• 1989 Pontiac TransAm GTA, 5.7L LT1/M6 400rwhp+
    • Jammin X1 CRT Pro, MMM/1717, 6S
    • Hyper One Seven 1/7th scale GT car, MMM/1717, 6S
    • Hyper 10TT, MMP/1410, 3S
    • TL Mini 8ight, stock, 2S
  Send a message via AIM to Thirdgen89GTA  
Old
  (#5)
Mattymaxx
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

03.10.2008, 06:04 AM

haha will work fine over there for you guys and the shipping is no extra charge too!

cheers for the kind words thirdgen

Matt.

TM Bashers!

www.modellinc.com

Old
  (#6)
extremexmods
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

03.10.2008, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattymaxx View Post
Now then lads. Thoguth id post this on here cus there is a large amount of bashers on here and we bashed the fook out of a gorilla'd brushless emaxx and a brand new rustler VXL!

DVD:
This DVD has been a project within Tm for nearly 3 years now and is well past its due date! Last few months we really have been putting allot of time and money into this project and so far we know you people will not be disappointed. We are trying to make this DVD different than others on the market also, with different approaches in style and editing we don't think we will disappoint!

After interest from some big names in the R/C industry and many many people screaming at us to get it done we really feel it will be worth the wait!

For the first time you'll see TM turn evil as we torture, test and destroy R/C vehicles for fun for nearly 1 hour! Costing you nothing but the price of the DVD. All this want and destruction has led to an obsession and will continue to roam in TM bashers forever. Please keep checking back to this page for the latest news and updates or you'll be eaten!

Trailers
Teaser Trailer Low Quality / High Quality / YouTube
Offical Trailer 1 Low Quality / High Quality / YouTube
Offical Trailer 2 Low Quality / High Quality / YouTube
Offical Trailer 3 Low Quality / High Quality / YouTube

Content
This project has been running for nearly 3 years now. We get constent flack for saying its been "coming soon" for ages or its never going to happen! Well ive got some good news ladies and gentlemen. It is going to happen, and its going to happen this year! 2008! Please havea scan through whats going to be in it and you'll see why its taken so long!

The Main Feature is over 1 Hour long!
The DVD is preseneted in TRUE Widescreen format!
The Very Best Effects, Graphics, Editing and Titles!
The Most Extreme and Crazy Bashing & Stunts ever filmed!
The Most Hardcore & Stupid Locations!
The Most Impressive Soundtrack from some of the most Professional Bands!
Some of the Most Expensive R/C Trucks & Buggies Complete Trashed!
The Funniest Commentry!
We've Played with some Pyro & Fire!
Some Racing.... Not that thats important.... Thats for Pussies.....
100% NEW FOOTAGE
Tons of Special Features
A Very Exclusive Scene Filmed, Edited and Produced by Splintersheep!
A Very Clear & Professional DVD Navigation Structure!

Special Features
The DVD has a shit load of special features for you to get a feel for what its like at events and what exactly happened at some points in the DVD! Since the dvd is fast cutting, thrilling action footage edited to be dramatic, special features allow you to get a closer look to exactly what happened. Giving you a viewer a better idea of what went on as if you were actually there.

To Order, Visit the TM Website and go to the store....

Mike, ive sent u an email to enquire if u fancy stocking it!

Cheers
Matt.

This is spam. Stop spamming the forum. If you must advertise, place it in your signature. Guys, you dont have to buy rc videos. There are thousands of extreme rc bashing and racing videos available for free on the internet. Watch them, and save your money for upgrading your trucks.

Old
  (#7)
Mattymaxx
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

03.10.2008, 02:33 PM

i posted it becuase a few o the guys on here wanted me to let them know when it was finished! so in answer to your rediculous post im not spamming the ofrum. i posted one thread with all the nessasary infomation..

More proof you dont know anything :-/

I also HIGHLY doubt you will find bashing to that extent on the internet anywhere.
example, HPI baja off a cliff? Rustler VXL 67mph off ramp? exactly, so shut up and learn some manners before you start accusing people.

Matthew.

TM Bashers!

www.modellinc.com

Old
  (#8)
Nick
COOKIES!

03.10.2008, 03:20 PM

Hey Matt! I've ordered a copy, look forward to seeing some brushless beasts in it.

~ Nick.

Old
  (#9)
BL_RV0
RC-Monster Dual Brushless

03.10.2008, 08:00 PM

well, i'd love to order a copy, but i'm in the u.s. so where could i get one, and more important what is the $ price? please PM price since (i assume) you're not allowed to post it on the forums.

Get me back into RC!
  Send a message via Yahoo to BL_RV0 Send a message via AIM to BL_RV0 Send a message via MSN to BL_RV0  
Old
  (#10)
BrianG
RC-Monster Admin

03.10.2008, 08:48 PM

Quote:
i posted it becuase a few o the guys on here wanted me to let them know when it was finished! so in answer to your rediculous post im not spamming the ofrum. i posted one thread with all the nessasary infomation..

More proof you dont know anything :-/

I also HIGHLY doubt you will find bashing to that extent on the internet anywhere.
example, HPI baja off a cliff? Rustler VXL 67mph off ramp? exactly, so shut up and learn some manners before you start accusing people.

Matthew.
Matt, perhaps extremexmods was a little overzealous with his post, but I think his heart is in the right place. So, please try to keep responses civil. There have been instances where people come on here and try to sell their stuff - many times things that compete directly with items in Mike's store. So, sensitivity can be high since most (if not all) members here are loyal to Mike. Personally, I don't see what you are selling as direct competition, and since this thread has been here for a few days with no stern warnings from Mike or Serum, I think it's OK.
  Send a message via Yahoo to BrianG Send a message via MSN to BrianG  
Old
  (#11)
lincpimp
Check out my huge box!

03.10.2008, 09:09 PM

At least it is rc related, better than the pill spammers that join up!

I watched the vids (previews) and thought it looked cool. I am sure that Mike will not mind as he does not sell or make rc crash videos. Not like you are trying to sell crt.5 conversion kits, or something like that!

Old
  (#12)
Thirdgen89GTA
You can sleep in a car, but you can't race a house

03.10.2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremexmods View Post
This is spam. Stop spamming the forum. If you must advertise, place it in your signature. Guys, you dont have to buy rc videos. There are thousands of extreme rc bashing and racing videos available for free on the internet. Watch them, and save your money for upgrading your trucks.
Your just jealous that you don't have the guts to bash like that. ;)

Seriously though, at least this is RC related. And while it is an advertisment, I never would have seen this if it wasn't posted here. I'll be paying you guys next friday for my video when the paycheck comes. I just spent $65 on pet food, then another $100 for food I get to eat. Plus a few vet bills for a newly adopted pet.

Is the DVD set for region free playback? Or is it set to a specific region?

• 1989 Pontiac TransAm GTA, 5.7L LT1/M6 400rwhp+
    • Jammin X1 CRT Pro, MMM/1717, 6S
    • Hyper One Seven 1/7th scale GT car, MMM/1717, 6S
    • Hyper 10TT, MMP/1410, 3S
    • TL Mini 8ight, stock, 2S
  Send a message via AIM to Thirdgen89GTA  
Old
  (#13)
Mattymaxx
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

03.12.2008, 02:19 PM

The DVD will play no problem in the USA!

Postage is a solid £1 or to you guys $2. Thats it! Should be with you within a week!

THanks for kind replies and as Nick said we bash a brushless gorillamaxx well hard ;-)

Matt.

TM Bashers!

www.modellinc.com

Old
  (#14)
kulangflow
Never Fast Enough

03.15.2008, 10:15 AM

Quote:
The DVD will play no problem in the USA!
I just got the DVD. It won't play in Windows Media Player with the standard codecs. It's a brand new install of XP Pro with WMP11.

Do you know which codec I need to download?

Thanks.

Old
  (#15)
Mattymaxx
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

03.15.2008, 11:33 AM

kulangflow, it sounds like you havent got a dvd decoder at all. You dont get this with windows u have to buy one to be able to play dvd's unless you have dvd playing software. You could try VLC player.

Or just watch it in a DVD player on television. I assure you its NOIT the dvd to fault here!

Matt.

TM Bashers!

www.modellinc.com