RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > Product Reviews

First time on the track with E revo impressions
Old
  (#1)
luvsrc
RC-MONSTER BRUSHLESS FANATIC

First time on the track with E revo impressions - 03.28.2007, 09:52 PM

I will say it is worth every penny and time I spent on this truck.The revo just swallow those irregular surfaces without any problem it hooks up pretty well with my crime fighter tires.It corners very well and hooking up on the corners without any problems and most of all it jumps pretty good but still needs to get used to jumps and practise for it has the tendency to nose dive at times.My friend has a nitro 1/8 scale buggy and I can keep up with him and even pass him on the track at times that's how good this gorillamaxx revo is.I just need to add a fan and it will be set.I just need to practise more for repetition is the mother of all skills and tune it some more and any suggestions are apprciated By the way my friend is very impressed with it and said congratulation to me for it is an awsome truck and he even took pics of it.

Brushless Jammin Truggy on NEU 1515 2.5 D on Monster mamba max with maxamps 5000mah 6s Lipo
Gorillamaxx Revo CF version on Mamba maxx ESC with NEU 1515 1Y on Maxamps 4s 8000mah Lipo

Old
  (#2)
jnev
RC-Monster Brushless

03.29.2007, 01:22 AM

That sounds awesome. I have wanted a revo like that for a while, but never came around to it.

Good luck racing it and have fun with it too.:027:

Old
  (#3)
luvsrc

03.29.2007, 06:28 AM

thanks RC:003:

Brushless Jammin Truggy on NEU 1515 2.5 D on Monster mamba max with maxamps 5000mah 6s Lipo
Gorillamaxx Revo CF version on Mamba maxx ESC with NEU 1515 1Y on Maxamps 4s 8000mah Lipo

Old
  (#4)
BrianG
RC-Monster Admin

03.29.2007, 11:20 AM

That's good to hear! The Revo platform definitely is a good handling MT - even when using the stock chassis for the conversion. The nosediving thing will just take a little getting used to. Just a little blip of the throttle whole in the air will fix that. Or maybe a little redistribution of the weight might help as well. Good luck at the races!
  Send a message via Yahoo to BrianG Send a message via MSN to BrianG  
Old
  (#5)
Redneck427
RC-Monster Stock

02.25.2008, 08:07 PM

how hot is the mamba running? how bad is the cogging? and what would you say, roughly, the top end is?

Old
  (#6)
luvsrc

02.28.2008, 03:30 PM

Wow this s an old post but i put a fan on my mamba maxx controller and didnot have any problems at all running in 90F humid hot weather my set up Hacker 9 XL with 2 max amps 8000mah 2 s lipos on both sides geared 16/51 with ofna spur top speed around 30+mph on a tight track

Last edited by luvsrc; 02.28.2008 at 06:40 PM.