Rules governing posting items for sale.
- We reserve the "privilege" of posting a for sale thread to members in good standing that contribute to the site as a whole - these are approved on a case by case basis. This is to avoid people signing up just to sell something.
- Posts should not mention price. Say something like "PM for price" or something like that.
- Posts should contain detailed description of the item(s). How old is it? Is it new or used? If used, how was is used? What are the physical dimensions? etc.
- Threads will be closed to prevent further posting.
- PMs and/or email are to be used for all price correspondence.
- Do not open a seperate thread for multiple items. Include them all in a single thread. This will save forum clutter.
- For sale/for trade/want-to-buy items are to be posted only be in the General Discussion area.
- RC-Monster will not be held responsible for any issues which arise during the sale. The transaction is solely between the seller and the buyer. Keep disputes off the forums. Any posts that flame either party will be deleted.
Any threads that don't meet ALL these guidelines will be deleted. If these guidlines are too restrictive, feel free to use any other of a number of online auction sites. After one week, threads like this may be deleted.
It is our intention to keep these forums focused on friendly and informative exchange. There are plenty of forums that have a buy/sell trade section, and they eventually can lead to headache; folks "sell" but don't ship for example.
Thus far, we have been blessed with a mature, helpful member list of folks that are into the hobby and exhange their ideas and interests with other members in a very helpful, responsible manner. There are many very knowledgeable folks here that make these forums stand out from the others. It is our decision to avoid tarnishing this element with "for sale" threads and try to maintain the atmosphere that our members currently enjoy - friendly, informative r/c information with a helpful and mature attitude. We hope all our members can appreciate this decision and continue to enjoy this atmosphere.