RC-Monster Forums  
RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
9999th post
Old
  (#1)
lincpimp
Check out my huge box!
 
lincpimp's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 11,925
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Slidell, LA
9999th post - 02.08.2010, 02:34 PM

Ok, so here we are, lincpimp's 9999th post...

I said I would never go past this point to myself when I started, as I could see then that the high post count guys were generally viewed as all-knowing gods and that it seems to go to their heads. I do not want to go down that road, and would hate to look down on the rest of you as inferior to my excessive and mainly self empowering post count.

So I must gracefully exit before I get to that point. It has been a great ride here, had alot of fun and met a bunch of good people in the process. Not that you will miss me much, but if you need a laugh just go back thru my threads and have a chuckle at my expense.

Have a good one guys, and just remember you can always be a legend in your own mind, just like Grandpa Jerry. I will check back from time to time to read whats new and see if Harold ever goes thru with the operation. I guess since he is such a horse's ass he wants the rest of the "package"...

Ok, read some of the responses, many thanks for the kind words. I will be signing off now...

Last edited by lincpimp; 02.08.2010 at 08:18 PM. Reason: just had to type one last time...so sad
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
TexasSP
Something, anything, nothing
 
TexasSP's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,746
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Houston, TX
02.08.2010, 02:44 PM

Party now that linc's gone!!!!!!


www.cubicle101.com
A friends comic strip website.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Fast5sRevo88
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
02.08.2010, 02:52 PM

Linc leaving?, come on Linc you can't be serious! Don't leave us:cr y:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Fast5sRevo88
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
02.08.2010, 02:52 PM

   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
snellemin
2 KiloWatt RACER
 
snellemin's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,494
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Houston
02.08.2010, 02:53 PM

So I'm guessing that you won't answer when I want to buy a motor from you......


6 KiloWatt A123 Racer
GTP-Pletty Big Maxximum+RX8. GTP-C50-6L Hacker+RX8. CRT.5-Pro4+ZTW esc.
24s2p EVG SX 49.6mph Ebike.
18s4p Raptor 60mph Ebike. 11.5KW
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Fast5sRevo88
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
02.08.2010, 02:54 PM

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry :
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Fast5sRevo88
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
02.08.2010, 02:57 PM

I'm now forming the Save The Wild Lincpimp Foundation (STWLPF).
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Byte
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
02.08.2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast5sRevo88 View Post
I'm now forming the Save The Wild Lincpimp Foundation (STWLPF).
I won't donate
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
bruce750i
RC-Monster Aluminum
 
bruce750i's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 971
Join Date: Feb 2008
02.08.2010, 03:19 PM

I started a Facebook Fans of lincpimp Page. Nice to know ya.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Byte
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
02.08.2010, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce750i View Post
I started a Facebook Fans of lincpimp Page. Nice to know ya.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Kcaz25
RC-Monster Titanium
 
Kcaz25's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,396
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
02.08.2010, 03:31 PM

Just get a new user name!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
revo guy
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber
 
Offline
Posts: 76
Join Date: Feb 2008
02.08.2010, 03:32 PM

You didnt notice before you clicked?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Byte
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
02.08.2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcaz25 View Post
Just get a new user name!

He already did...


@Revo; yes
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
MetalMan
RC-Monster Mod
 
MetalMan's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5,297
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: SoCal
02.08.2010, 03:43 PM

You know linc, you could ask us mods to go through your older posts and remove them


SH Z-Car, Custom Crawler, 8s Savage, 12s XTM XLB 1/7 buggy, 4wd 4-link rear/IFS Pro4 truck, Custom Hyper 10 Short Course, Belt-Drive Mammoth ST 1/8 truggy, 4s 17.5 MM Pro HPI Blitz
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Modding_out
disturb'in the peace......
 
Modding_out's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 395
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomsbury NJ, USA
02.08.2010, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincpimp View Post
Ok, so here we are, lincpimp's 9999th post...

I said I would never go past this point to myself when I started, as I could see then that the high post count guys were generally viewed as all-knowing gods and that it seems to go to their heads. I do not want to go down that road, and would hate to look down on the rest of you as inferior to my excessive and mainly self empowering post count.

So I must gracefully exit before I get to that point. It has been a great ride here, had alot of fun and met a bunch of good people in the process. Not that you will miss me much, but if you need a laugh just go back thru my threads and have a chuckle at my expense.

Have a good one guys, and just remember you can always be a legend in your own mind, just like Grandpa Jerry. I will check back from time to time to read whats new and see if Harold ever goes thru with the operation. I guess since he is such a horse's ass he wants the rest of the "package"...

You can't be serious??? You and a bunch of other guys(but mostly you) is what makes this forum fun and not like the other forums(any true rcm fan know what I'm talking about)

If you are serious, why would you want to leave? please explain your self to your rcm homies, we all wana know.

Btw...we should all be like Harold and "love the linc"

You will be sorely missed
   
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump



RC Monster




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com