RC-Monster Forums  
RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > Support Forums > Unlimited Engineering

Ummm...who in the world made this Chassis & this Suspension?
Old
  (#1)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

Question Ummm...who in the world made this Chassis & this Suspension? - 03.24.2012, 09:16 PM

Does anyone have a clue?

The Chassis looks like either an Early Prototype or a knock-off of a Dace Predator and the Suspension looks like either a Really Early Prototype or a knock-off of a UE Racer-X.

The Front Lower-Arms look like Dace Arms, the Bulks look like Dace Bulks, the Towers are UE EXT Towers, the Shocks are UE Supershocks, the Tank is a UE/Ofna Tank, the Skids are HCR Ti Skids and the Transmission is equipped with a Strobe Slipper, Strobe Sprong & UE Plastic 51T Spur...so it DOES have some REAL parts on it, but what are, and who made the Chassis & Suspension?

-Chad
PM ME IF YOU HAVE THE BELOW:
VBS, CVDs, GM Single-Speed, OTB, Ultramaxxed, Super6, Strobe, Sprong, CNR Brake, UE Hex, DUH Towers, Predator, Blackbird, GA Blue Screws, HCR F/R Skids & Mutant
  Send a message via AIM to Chadworkz  
Old
  (#2)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

03.25.2012, 02:00 AM

Yea, it has me stumped as well...

-Chad
VBS, CVDs, GM Single-Speed, OTB, Ultramaxxed, Super6, Strobe, Sprong, CNR Brake, UE Hex, DUH Towers, Predator, Blackbird, GA Blue Screws, HCR F/R Skids & Mutant
Old
  (#3)
MiRatlhed
RCMTC-MI

03.25.2012, 02:13 AM

Maybe he made them himself... Doesn't look like anything I have ever seen.

Too bad you couldn't see the chassis better in the pic.

Old
  (#4)
Kcaz25
RC-Monster Titanium

03.25.2012, 08:19 AM

The suspension is Integy. Its a copy of UE. It made Robin furious. I don't know about the chassis.

Old
  (#5)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

03.25.2012, 08:29 AM

I know, I tried to find more pics, but it was just the one on Google Image Search...and I guess the owner could have made it himself. I would like to see the knuckles...especially the top of the front knuckles, to see
if they use an upper pillow-ball or a turnbuckle. I'd also like to see the chassis without all the parts on it, to see exactly what it looks like.

Hell, maybe the Chassis & Suspension are both early prototypes or versions of intejunk's rip-off of the UE Racer-X Suspension and an unknown rip-off of Dace's Predator Chassis. Once they released the suspension and people bought it, they went ahead and made the almost exact rip-off of the UE Racer-X...and something I have always wondered, since the knuckles were like 99.9% identical, why didn't they make the a-arms at least 99.9% identical as well? Maybe they wanted people to actually know the difference between them and the real Racer-X or something, who knows...all I know is, it sucks that they ripped Robin off like that, as well as all the other companies that they ripped off! It also sucks, and I hate it, when you see someone showing off their truck, listing all the parts on it, and then calling the intejunk "type 3 pro suspension" that's on it a real Racer-X Suspension...UGH!, I hate that, almost as bad as when people call a truck that's "all aluminum" a Supermaxx, even if it's all intejunk and/or has NO UE parts on it!

Another sad thing is when people buy Real UE A-Arms and put them on the intejunk Racer-X Rip-Off Knuckles and then sell it as a *REAL* UE Racer-X Suspension...and since the knuckles are so similar, it makes it hard to tell that's it's not a REAL UE Racer-X Suspension.

Ok, enough ranting from me...my apologies.

-Chad
Old
  (#6)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

03.25.2012, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcaz25 View Post
The suspension is Integy. Its a copy of UE. It made Robin furious. I don't know about the chassis.
Not exactly...the suspension in the above picture looks NOTHING like the Racer-X Rip-Off that intejunk made, that's why I posted the picture and asked if anyone knew what it was. The above suspension is completely different than anything I have ever seen, and I can't find any other pictures, information or a name of it...and like I said, the Integy rip-off suspensions looks ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like the suspension on the truck in the picture above.

-Chad
Old
  (#7)
Kcaz25
RC-Monster Titanium

03.25.2012, 08:59 AM

Well I do still think it looks like the integy stuff.

Old
  (#8)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

03.25.2012, 09:58 AM

Here are all the Integy A-Arms except the upper-rears (which don't look like what's on the above truck anyway):

Stock Integy Pic (Blue)

Stock Integy Pic (Silver)

Google Images (#1)

Google Images (#2)
"Notice the Upper-Rear Arms? Nothing like what's on the truck in the first pic"

-Chad
Old
  (#9)
Kcaz25
RC-Monster Titanium

03.25.2012, 03:16 PM

Oh okay. Anyway I've seen this first picture in question that you posted and I had some reason to think that it was integy but I could be wrong, and it looks like I am. Maybe Billytrucks123?

Old
  (#10)
MiRatlhed
RCMTC-MI

03.25.2012, 03:24 PM

Whatever it might be IT SUCKS...haha It is not UE so I am biased on my outlook.....

The rear end looks ok but the fugly looking front arms going in both directions pretty much ruins it.

Old
  (#11)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

03.25.2012, 10:50 PM

Yea, I agree, whoever made it definetly doesn't have an eye for looks, and maybe not even function...heh! Even intejunk would have (did) make a better looking version/rip-off/knock-off!

-Chad
Old
  (#12)
sweetride4me
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

03.26.2012, 06:38 PM

I believe it was "rooster" from the UE forum. He made them himself with either help or maybe it was just permission of Dale and Robin. Search over there, bet you'll find something about it.

Old
  (#13)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

03.27.2012, 02:17 AM

Ahh, thank you sweet!

-Chad

Tags
dace, racerx, sprong, strobe, supermaxx