RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > General Discussion

Battery Connector's.
Old
  (#1)
wade7575
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

Battery Connector's. - 09.25.2014, 01:46 PM

I just wanted to share these with you guys,I started using these because a friend was placing an order to HobbyKing and I seen them when he was making up his order and said can you throw a bag of those in your order for me to.

The reason I figured I would try them is because I don't have a LHS and it always cost's so much money in Canada for some of the small stuff like EC-3's 4.99 to 5.99 for one female and male plug plus shipping that's 10 bucks of more for me.

So I get the connectors and started using them on everything like a boat a had that was 4S and another that was 6S that I ran Wide open throttle and the packs were still warm but the new plug's never got warm and worked great the motors in the boat's I had to were very power hungry and set up to run 65 and 95 MPH.

You'll find these plug's to be of good quality and not like other stuff from China the bullet's themselves do not loosen up over time and they are 6mm and the plastic housing's fit really well to and the gold plating does not wear off fast at all mine still look new in that respect.

The other great thing about these is that I always had the worst luck when I would need a plug and know I only had one left of course I would need a male and have a female plug,with these plug's that's no longer a problem they are unisex so you never run into that problem plus at $5.75 for 10 connector's you can't go wrong.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...?strSearch=hxt 6

Old
  (#2)
phildogg
RC-Monster Aluminum

09.25.2014, 06:19 PM

I use the same connectors. funny. Yeah they are of good quality, good fit(not as tight as castle 6.5mm but thats a good thing.) no complaints here. use them on my speed run cars also.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1g...MR6SqQkehkevwA
my youtube channel
  Send a message via Yahoo to phildogg Send a message via AIM to phildogg  
Old
  (#3)
wade7575
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

09.25.2014, 07:29 PM

Don't you just love that when you need a new plug when you use the HXT you never need to worry about running out of a male's or female's.

I got 8 a bag's for 46 bucks plus shipping that's 80 plug's total,for me to get 8 packs of EC-3's for my blade would cost 50 bucks with tax and shipping,when I order for HobbyKing for wire and connectors I make sure to really get a bunch that way it's helps offset the cost of shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildogg View Post
I use the same connectors. funny. Yeah they are of good quality, good fit(not as tight as castle 6.5mm but thats a good thing.) no complaints here. use them on my speed run cars also.