Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > General Discussion

"Bad" Joke
Old
  (#1)
Procharged5.0
RC-Monster Titanium

"Bad" Joke - 08.29.2007, 10:37 AM

BUBBA AND THE WALMART TEST
An office manager at Walmart was given the task of hiring an individual to fill a job opening. After sorting through a stack of resumes he found four people who were equally qualified. He decided to call the four in and ask them only one question. Their answer would determine which of them would get the job. The day came and as the four sat around the conference room table the interviewer asked, "What is the fastest thing you know of?" Acknowledging the first man on his right, the man replied, "A THOUGHT." It just pops into your head. There's no warning that it's on the way; It's just there. A thought is the fastest thing I know of." "That's very good!" replied the interviewer. "And now you sir?" he asked the second man "Hmm. Let me see. A BLINK! It comes and goes and you don't know that it ever happened. A blink of an eye is the fastest thing I can think of." "Excellent!" said the interviewer. "The blink of an eye, that's very good." He then turned to the third man who was contemplating his reply. There's a light switch. When you flip that switch, way out across the pasture the light in the barn comes on in less than an instant. Yep, TURNING ON A LIGHT is the fastest thing I can think of."The interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and thought he had found his man. "It's hard to beat the speed of light," he said. Turning to Bubba, the fourth and final man, the interviewer posed same question. Old Bubba replied, "After hearing the three previous answers, It's obvious to me that the fastest thing known is DIARRHEA." "WHAT!?" said the interviewer, stunned by the response. "Oh I can explain." said Old Bubba. "You see the other day I wasn't feeling so good, and I ran for the bathroom, but, before I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, I had already shit in my pants." Old Bubba is now the new greeter at a Walmart near you!

Supermaxx-Racer-X, VBS, FLM chassis & Transcase, HSR Motorsports Slipper, Cage, MMM ESC, NEU1515. REVO 3.3, BL X1-CRT, CRT, BL-CRT.5, Procharged '92 Mustang visit www.chitownrc.com and www.rcbros.com

Old
  (#2)
crazyjr
RC-Monster Dual Brushless

08.29.2007, 12:53 PM

Ok, things are officially back to normal. Procharged is doing bad/good jokes again

Work because i gotta, play because i wanna

People here hate Nitro, I love it. I start it, run it about 50 ft from me and it dies, I go after it. Perfect exercise

Old
  (#3)
Procharged5.0
RC-Monster Titanium

08.29.2007, 01:18 PM

Trying to get back to normal anyway.

The past month or so has been difficult! With the RCM site being a shell of its normal self and excessive work demands plus our flooding and storm damage of the past week I was starting to "lose it"!. But things are looking up. The RC-M site is back! YEAH!!!! I needed that! I'm no longer a "noob" on the site,.....that bugged me. And the basement is "drying out". Hopefully we'll be able to reassemble the basement in 7-10 days. I sold a few things so I'll have the cash to finally have mike send me my CRT brushless motor mounts! Then I can wrap up the conversion and get some videos & pics posted here!

Supermaxx-Racer-X, VBS, FLM chassis & Transcase, HSR Motorsports Slipper, Cage, MMM ESC, NEU1515. REVO 3.3, BL X1-CRT, CRT, BL-CRT.5, Procharged '92 Mustang visit www.chitownrc.com and www.rcbros.com

Old
  (#4)
crazyjr
RC-Monster Dual Brushless

08.29.2007, 01:44 PM

Good to hear, you guys have been pounded the last couple weeks. We have been getting some nasty weather as well but nothing to what you guys have been getting. My biggest home based problems, are limbs from the pecan tree and bugs taking refuge in the house, from all the rain we been getting

Work because i gotta, play because i wanna

People here hate Nitro, I love it. I start it, run it about 50 ft from me and it dies, I go after it. Perfect exercise

Old
  (#5)
sjcrss
Hyper 7 Erevo Center Diff

08.29.2007, 05:40 PM

that was great.....

Bl E-REVO
Quark 125b
Castle Creations-Neu 2200kv motor
((2s2p)(4s)
7800mah 7.4v Lipo Pack
E-Revo 1/8 scale Hyper 7 CD
http://www.rc-monster.com/forum/show...1&goto=newpost
  Send a message via MSN to sjcrss Send a message via Skype™ to sjcrss 
Old
  (#6)
suicideneil
They've been naughty boys, havent they Mr. Flibble

08.29.2007, 06:57 PM

I do enjoy a good filthy joke. As for weather, we've been experiencing something of a mini heatwavw the last week or so, which makes a nice change from rain, rain & more rain.
  Send a message via MSN to suicideneil  
Old
  (#7)
jnev
RC-Monster Brushless

08.29.2007, 07:17 PM

Its been sunshine here for the past month if not more. It almost never rains... maybe a couple days a year, and its a cool 70 - 75 degrees every day of the year pretty much.

Good joke pro. Needed that on a boring day of school. Sorry to hear about all the storms in your area. glad to hear its getting better though.

Old
  (#8)
supralover72
RC-Monster Aluminum

08.29.2007, 07:56 PM

I Heart Procharged :Smiley:

"i was dancing like crazy while watching the vid too. i couldn't help it... the music commanded it" - ClodMaxx