RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > Support Forums > Castle Creations

Congratulations Castle
Old
  (#1)
slimthelineman
RC-Monster Aluminum

Congratulations Castle - 11.21.2018, 11:56 PM

Ok so Iíve been absent for sometime and not raced in years, work and family have consumed my life. Then a funny thing happened, kids getting older and started showing more interest in r/c. Sooooo..... as painful as it was bought the kids some stampede monster trucks. Great fun. Then of course I couldnít take the sideline so I tore apart my lcg slash and turned it into a monster truck so I could play too. Using my beta tester mmpro in it still! Along with a 1406 4600 4 pole itís stupid fast!

All that aside I needed a way to flash the controller and my old r/c laptop is non-op. So I went to Castles website and found the B-link. Awesome piece of gear! Anyway was looking around the site and was really overwhelmed by the growth and extremely vast product lines. Warmed my heart to see them as an American company doing so well! Wish all the sensored motors were around when I was racing! Kudos Patrick! You guys are killing it! Always been proud to race your gear in the day and will continue to run Castle with my kids. Just wanted to stop by and says thanks to everyone at Castle Creations and to Patrick for all the help in the early days with the mmmís 👌