RC-Monster Forums  
RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > Customer Testimonials and Feedback

NOTNODAK, no so great
Old
  (#1)
JThiessen
RC-Monster Brushless

Thumbs down NOTNODAK, no so great - 08.27.2010, 10:00 AM

Purchased a set of tires from him on Wed 8/18. That same afternoon, via PM, I informed him that I needed them by the end of the following week (Friday). "no Problem" was the response.
I wait a week until 8/26 (Thursday) the following week, I finally PM him again, asking for a tracking number to see if/when they would arrive. He sends me a note with the tracking number, and nothing else stated in it. When I looked at the tracking, it showed that he hadn't actually sent them until just 2 days ago (8/24).....Also saw some issue with the direction it was going (looks to be heading to the east coast from ND, instead of west), pm'd him about it, and haven't heard anything back yet (only been 12 hrs)....

Communicate PEOPLE!!!! Life has its curves and whoopdeedooos...anyone can understand that, but if you dont let "customers" know, it only pisses them off...wont recommend doing business with him again...

If for some reason I find out today that some of the facts as I know them are incorrect, I will delete/change this thread.

Losi 8T 1.0, Savage Flux - XL style, LST XXL, Muggy, 3.3 E-Revo Conversion and sitting outside 425hp, 831 Tq Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel. It SMOKES

Last edited by JThiessen; 08.27.2010 at 10:01 AM.

Old
  (#2)
_paralyzed_
working on a brushless for my wheelchair.....

08.27.2010, 02:22 PM

it's not a business and you are not a customer. It's grown men swapping r/c toys around. He should have communicated with you better.

It's "Dr. _paralyzed_" actually. Not like with a PhD, but Doctor like in Dr. Pepper.

Old
  (#3)
scarletboa
RC-Monster Aluminum

08.28.2010, 04:02 AM

AARRGGG!

you're the bastard that took those tires i was after....

in all seriousness, it's my fault for waiting too long to pay for the tires. i did get the 1-cell MMP he was selling though. he didn't ship mine for about a week, but once he did, it only took 2 days to get here.

They say a good mechanic only needs 2 tools - WD40 & Duct tape. If it moves, and its not supposed to, duct tape. If it doesn't move, and its supposed to, WD40.