RC-Monster Forums  
RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > Customer Testimonials and Feedback

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Post here if you are trying to get a hold of Mike...
Old
  (#1)
BrianG
RC-Monster Admin

Post here if you are trying to get a hold of Mike... - 03.17.2010, 12:09 PM

Sometimes, emails/PMs can unintentionally go unanswered for a few days. Mike is usually quite busy (works 25 hour days), so there is a chance that he might not get to answer your email/PM in a manner you feel to be timely. Or, your email may have gotten caught in a SPAM filter and will never be found.

So, in the effort to provide better customer service, this thread was created for a central place for people to post if they have sent an email/PM, and have not received a reply yet. Please allow at least two or three business days from sending the correspondence before posting here. Like I said, he is busy and it takes time to sift through the tons of correspondence he gets on a daily basis.

Once each post has been addressed, it will be deleted to keep this thread uncluttered and easy for Mike to know who to respond to.

Please include a name Mike can use to search the email/PM, date/time of original correspondence, and method of correspondence (email or PM).

PLEASE KEEP TO ONLY POSTS FOR MIKE'S ATTENTION - SPAM WILL BE DELETED AND WILL MAKE MODS GRUMPY...

Last edited by BrianG; 04.27.2010 at 04:11 PM.
  Send a message via Yahoo to BrianG Send a message via MSN to BrianG  
Old
  (#2)
Bondonutz
Fat Kid Engineering

06.28.2013, 06:40 PM

Mr. Mike,

I was wondering if you have given any thought of your Slipperential for the Losi 5ive T application ?
These trucks have a huge following whether it's Fuel or BL powered, I've seen mention of no one (aftermarket Co's) offering a center slip design of any sort on multiple forums.
I'm confident they'd be a big seller I'd be happy to Beta test for you.

Thx
Jeff

I retired from RC, now life is all about guns and long range shooting.