Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > Support Forums > Castle Creations

Old
  (#46)
jayjay283
RC-Monster Titanium

08.01.2008, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdelcast View Post
Hmmmmnmmm-- That's odd. I don't think any MMM made it to finished goods today.

I'll check on Monday.

way to kick me in the teeth , I got the email too with a delivery conf. # from Rachel. Monsters the only thing pending from you

Old
  (#47)
Pdelcast
RC-Monster Titanium

08.01.2008, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F7Rider View Post
Will you be offering the castle neu at a discounted rate (say difference between esc alone and combo) to the ones who pre-ordered the mmm esc? I have a v1 still going strong but I would love to have the combo. I plan on sending the esc back once you've started getting them in stock to distributors. So if you want you can send both and save the shipping
Probably won't have any early discounts -- we aren't making much on the motor at all (expensive product to build -- even in China.)

Patrick del Castillo
President, Principle Engineer
Castle Creations

Old
  (#48)
Pdelcast
RC-Monster Titanium

08.01.2008, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay283 View Post
way to kick me in the teeth , I got the email too with a delivery conf. # from Rachel. Monsters the only thing pending from you
It's possible repairs got some new product done today -- but I'm not sure. I was heads-down working in engineering most of the day. Fridays are down days for production, but we had some people in today (we work 4 x 10 hour days in production.)

What I do know -- most of the Monsters are queued up right now for soldering (RX connector, switch, etc.)

Patrick del Castillo
President, Principle Engineer
Castle Creations

Old
  (#49)
jayjay283
RC-Monster Titanium

08.01.2008, 09:11 PM

Quote:
It's possible repairs got some new product done today -- but I'm not sure. I was heads-down working in engineering most of the day. Fridays are down days for production, but we had some people in today (we work 4 x 10 hour days in production.)

What I do know -- most of the Monsters are queued up right now for soldering (RX connector, switch, etc.)
cool man, no worries, enjoy your weekend. If you have time drop us a line here when you go back to the grind and let us know.

Old
  (#50)
johnrobholmes
RC-Monster Aluminum

08.01.2008, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Can I lick 'em once before I put 'em in the package? Gotta make sure they are tasty!
Are you still at work? You are a workaholic sir, and getting loopy from staring at a computer screen.

---JRH---

Old
  (#51)
BrianG
RC-Monster Admin

08.01.2008, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Can I lick 'em once before I put 'em in the package? Gotta make sure they are tasty!
lol, since I don't have a MMM awaiting repair, sure! Besides, you gotta "test" them first.
  Send a message via Yahoo to BrianG Send a message via MSN to BrianG  
Old
  (#52)
gramey
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

08.02.2008, 01:00 PM

If someone from CC reads this thread do you have any idea when the V.2 will be shipping to the U.K.?

I'm guessing I'll have to look elsewhere, if you can't be bothered to answer then I can't be bothered to buy from them.

Old
  (#53)
Five-oh-joe

08.02.2008, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramey View Post
If someone from CC reads this thread do you have any idea when the V.2 will be shipping to the U.K.?

I'm guessing I'll have to look elsewhere, if you can't be bothered to answer then I can't be bothered to buy from them.

If they don't respond here (pretty busy, so Patrick's posts seem to be in spurts), you could always try emailing them. Might be quicker.

Old
  (#54)
TexasSP
Something, anything, nothing

08.02.2008, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Hmmmmnmmm-- That's odd. I don't think any MMM made it to finished goods today.

I'll check on Monday.
I was one of the first repairs in. I believe number 6 or so according to Thomas. I also checked the tracking again and it says the package left Kansas.

Maybe it was a surprise from your humble subjects to the King?

Maybe they all are going to hit you up for raises on Monday?

www.cubicle101.com
A friends comic strip website.

Last edited by TexasSP; 08.02.2008 at 09:35 PM.

Old
  (#55)
jayjay283
RC-Monster Titanium

08.02.2008, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSP View Post
I was one of the first repairs in. I believe number 6 or so according to Thomas. I also checked the tracking again and it says the package left Kansas.

Maybe it was a surprise from you humble subjects to the King?

Maybe they all are going to hit you up for raises on Monday?
Thats what I was thinking, While Patrick was "heads down working in engineering Friday" (playing golf) j/k. The eager beavers got ahead hoping for a summer Monsters done bash.

Your item was processed and left our KANSAS CITY, MO 64121 facility on August 1, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Old
  (#56)
gramey
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

08.02.2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-oh-joe View Post
If they don't respond here (pretty busy, so Patrick's posts seem to be in spurts), you could always try emailing them. Might be quicker.
I was going by the fact that he had time to answer a post about lollipops but not a serious question

Old
  (#57)
jayjay283
RC-Monster Titanium

08.02.2008, 06:01 PM

Quote:
I was going by the fact that he had time to answer a post about lollipops but not a serious question
Perhaps you should have been more specific. Did you mean your failed Monster or in stores in general ? He said all V1s that need replacing come 1st. If you had a V1 fail and live in the UK you will be getting it when we do plus your additional overseas shipping time Id assume. No stores have them yet in America and he didnt say when exactly they would have them because they arent ready yet, just that he had enough to fill all the orders and they are on the line for finishing now.

Old
  (#58)
What's_nitro?
Soldermaster Extraordinaire

08.02.2008, 07:48 PM

Quote:

If I owned a business, I wouldn't want people with your attitude/patience level to buy from me anyways.

I am faster than Buzz Lightyear.

Old
  (#59)
lutach
RC-Monster Dual Brushless

08.02.2008, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by What's_nitro? View Post
If I owned a business, I wouldn't want people with your attitude/patience level to buy from me anyways.
Look at it this way, one extra Monster Max for someone else . I'll be waiting for everyone to be happy and do some runs though before I get one.
  Send a message via MSN to lutach  
Old
  (#60)
TexasSP
Something, anything, nothing

08.02.2008, 09:34 PM

Quote:
It's usually better as a new person on a forum not to come in straight off with attitude. This usually turns people off and thus never gets you far.

Patrick HAS stated that this run will include all repair MMM's plus all MMM's currently on order and then some. Don't know what more you could ask for.

www.cubicle101.com
A friends comic strip website.