Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > Support Forums > Castle Creations

Old
  (#61)
TruckBasher
RC-Monster Aluminum

08.02.2008, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramey View Post
I was going by the fact that he had time to answer a post about lollipops but not a serious question
Maybe you dont know Patrick all that well...He might be throwing this kind of comments but he just wants to reply to other guys joke and for fun. I have been proven wrong from time and time again about Patrick like you just did but now I know him better.

+1 to jayjay, this hasnt been out on any store in US I doubt it will be on any LHS outside US. If you have a failed V1 and you have it sent to CC then you will be getting yours..If you pre-order like me then we need to wait.

E-Slayer direct drive to diff
Savage Flux 5T work in progress

Old
  (#62)
suicideneil
They've been naughty boys, havent they Mr. Flibble

08.03.2008, 10:21 AM

Yep indeedy. Castle will be sending them out in the order that they were ordered, once all replacements for dead V1 MMMs have been covered (in order too). If you ordered from the UK via castle, you will have to wait in line like everyone else; not like you will get served first or last, just because you're from overseas is it?

Common sense will prevail...
  Send a message via MSN to suicideneil  
Old
  (#63)
JerryF504
I don't understand, but I don't think I like it.

08.03.2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideneil View Post
Yep indeedy. Castle will be sending them out in the order that they were ordered, once all replacements for dead V1 MMMs have been covered (in order too). If you ordered from the UK via castle, you will have to wait in line like everyone else; not like you will get served first or last, just because you're from overseas is it?

Common sense will prevail...
Actually, they aren't replacing them in order. Not to single anyone out but my Monster was already at Castle for repair the day before TexasSP's failed and he has received an email saying his was on the way back to him but I got nothing. Also, I'm pretty sure DickyT would have posted if he had gotten an email about his replacement shipping and iirc his was the very first failure.

Old
  (#64)
TexasSP
Something, anything, nothing

08.03.2008, 11:09 AM

One of the irritations is that the testers went out to random people. I also think those should have gone out to the people that had the failures and in order.

I know jerry's did fail before mine and agree that dickyt would surely have been posting had he gotten an email.

Unless CC just decided to send me some free stuff because I am such a cool guy, the only thing I could be getting from them is the MMM. Of course mon-tues should tell for sure.

www.cubicle101.com
A friends comic strip website.

Old
  (#65)
suicideneil

08.03.2008, 11:30 AM

Alright, ignore that then. 2nd point remains though- just because a person may have ordered from overseas doesnt mean they will have to wait longer I would have thought. You'll be seen to as the escs become ready to ship.. in random fashion maybe...
Old
  (#66)
E-Revolution

08.03.2008, 01:58 PM

Where I can pre-order/order MMM and Neu 2200Kv motor combo, If I am from Finland ? Horizonhobby and some other shopping places are US-only sites.

Old
  (#67)
TexasSP
Something, anything, nothing

08.03.2008, 02:02 PM

Tower hobbies ships international I believe. I know for a fact Stormer Hobbies does as well.

www.cubicle101.com
A friends comic strip website.

Old
  (#68)
ogrfre01
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

08.03.2008, 02:29 PM

Towerhobbies and BPP has the combo for pre-order

Old
  (#69)
E-Revolution

08.03.2008, 03:10 PM

Ok. I don't trust BPP, but I think that towerhobbies best international place to buy it. I have been order Mamba Max from BPP, but it taked 2 weeks to get in in Finland.

Old
  (#70)
Adonnay

08.03.2008, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSP View Post
Tower hobbies ships international I believe. I know for a fact Stormer Hobbies does as well.
Yea, they do... got my E-Revo there... the shipping isn't the cheapest though, but it never is when shipping overseas.

Old
  (#71)
suicideneil

08.03.2008, 05:13 PM

2 weeks is pretty normal shipping time for USA to Europe- I experienced quicker, and slower..
Old
  (#72)
E-Revolution

08.03.2008, 05:51 PM

Is that CC Neu 1515 2200Kv motor good ? I think its a same quality motor like original Neu.

Old
  (#73)
lincpimp
Check out my huge box!

08.03.2008, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Revolution View Post
Is that CC Neu 1515 2200Kv motor good ? I think its a same quality motor like original Neu.
We have no idea...

Old
  (#74)
gramey
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

08.03.2008, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by What's_nitro? View Post
If I owned a business, I wouldn't want people with your attitude/patience level to buy from me anyways.
I fear that your missing the point, I originally asked what I felt was a reasonable question. The gentleman from CC appeared to have had time to reply to a tongue in cheek post relating to lollipops but chose not to reply a genuine enquiry. To me that doesn't exactly show you've got your priority's in the right order.

Old
  (#75)
gramey
RC-Monster Carbon Fiber

08.03.2008, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSP View Post
It's usually better as a new person on a forum not to come in straight off with attitude. This usually turns people off and thus never gets you far.

Patrick HAS stated that this run will include all repair MMM's plus all MMM's currently on order and then some. Don't know what more you could ask for.
I wasn't asking for anything other than a likely time span for production to allow shipment of international orders. I felt this to be a reasonable question that only required a very brief answer, e.g. 4 - 6 - 8 weeks, whatever the approximate delay was expected to be.