RC-Monster Forums  
RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > RC-Monster Area > General Discussion

Closed Thread

I have a ton of parts I want to get rid of (UE, Dace, G-Maxx, HCR, PL, TRX & More)...
Old
  (#1)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

Exclamation I have a ton of parts I want to get rid of (UE, Dace, G-Maxx, HCR, PL, TRX & More)... - 01.18.2010, 01:04 PM

Please spend a few minutes looking at all of the pictures, [here], then PM me for information & pricing on anything you are interested in. Right now there are a total of 73 pictures, but slightly less items, since some of the items have multiple pictures. Anyway, check 'em out and let me know if you're interested in anything.

I have many more items to sell, but right now I'm going to wait until the current items start selling or sell out before I list the others.

[http://www.tekkworkz.com/images/ebay] PM me for prices & details.

To Mike, Admins, Mods, etc; If this thread violates any rules, please let me know and I will delete it, or you guys can delete it if you want or need to.

-Chad
PM ME IF YOU HAVE THE BELOW:
VBS, CVDs, GM Single-Speed, OTB, Ultramaxxed, Super6, Strobe, Sprong, CNR Brake, UE Hex, DUH Towers, Predator, Blackbird, GA Blue Screws, HCR F/R Skids & Mutant

Last edited by Chadworkz; 01.18.2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Needed to edit a couple details...
  Send a message via AIM to Chadworkz  
Closed Thread

Tags
dace manufacturing, gorillamaxx, hardcore racing, supermaxx, unlimited engineering