RC-Monster Forums  
RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > Support Forums > Unlimited Engineering

Old
  (#31)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

02.07.2012, 03:05 PM

Yea, I just forgot, but I remembered and sent you a PM...

-Chad
PM ME IF YOU HAVE THE BELOW:
VBS, CVDs, GM Single-Speed, OTB, Ultramaxxed, Super6, Strobe, Sprong, CNR Brake, UE Hex, DUH Towers, Predator, Blackbird, GA Blue Screws, HCR F/R Skids & Mutant
  Send a message via AIM to Chadworkz  
Old
  (#32)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

02.07.2012, 03:09 PM

Oh yea, I finally got a set of UE 16mm Aluminum Wide-Track Knuckles...they have 8x16x5 Bearings & UE Steel Pillow-Balls!

I am so friggin' happy!!!

-Chad
VBS, CVDs, GM Single-Speed, OTB, Ultramaxxed, Super6, Strobe, Sprong, CNR Brake, UE Hex, DUH Towers, Predator, Blackbird, GA Blue Screws, HCR F/R Skids & Mutant
Old
  (#33)
ANGRY-ALIEN
RC-Monster Aluminum

02.07.2012, 03:20 PM

Gosh... iv'e been wanting a set of those, but the cost is just a little high for me... i would rather spend that much on racer-x arms...

Alien

Old
  (#34)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

02.08.2012, 04:46 PM

I have been wanting & looking for a set of these for what seems like forever, and I already have two (2) Full RacerX Suspensions, so it was easy for me to drop the dough on these Knuckles...I would have bought these Knuckles anyway, though...even if I didn't have any RacerX Suspensions, that's how badly I wanted a set of these!

Now I just have to figure out what Chassis & what A-Arms I am going to use with these Knuckles when I start building the Supermaxx that these Knuckles will be part of...I think I am going to use a UE Silver (non-nickel-plated) Predator Chassis converted to Brushless and either a set of new UE Widetrack A-Arms or a set of New FlexTek Titanium A-Arms. The A-Arms will be attached to a UE VBS System, and the remainder of the parts will be the common parts used when building most Full-Blown Supermaxxes.

-Chad
Old
  (#35)
ANGRY-ALIEN
RC-Monster Aluminum

02.08.2012, 05:09 PM

Just curious... Do you build for the sake of building or do you actually put them through their passes?

Trying to understand the term "Full-Blown"... it comes up quite often...

Alien

Old
  (#36)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

02.08.2012, 07:32 PM

A "Full-Blown" Supermaxx refers to a Supermaxx that is 100% built entirely out of all of the very best parts available from Unlimited Engineering, Gorillamaxx, Dace, Strobe, OTB, Great Assembly, Hardcore Racing, Ultramaxxed, Diemaker Dave, etc., containing none of the original stock or aftermarket Traxxas parts.

I truly enjoy looking for, finding, and then buying all of the best & the rarest Supermaxx Parts out there, and then building "Full-Blown" Supermaxx Trucks out of those parts.

Most of the Supermaxxes I build are built out of the rarest of the rare and the hardest of the hard to find parts, a lot of times they are NEW parts, which are almost impossible to find now-a-days, so those Supermaxxes aren't run because the risk of damaging the new, the rare & the hard-to-find parts is way too high! These trucks are displayed, not run, so that the parts remain new, rare, and undamaged...thus retaining their value!

I do, however, build some Supermaxxes out of parts that have already been used, are scratched, or have simply lost their value somehow...these trucks I do run, and they are a blast to run! Supermaxxes are stronger, handle better, drive better, and are just more fun than pretty much every other vehicle in their class!

On a side-note; Once I am done building a Full-Blown Supermaxx, no matter how rare or expensive the parts are, I always make sure that everything works properly...I will run the SM in the Living Room just to make sure everything works properly. That way there is no chance of damaging any of the parts!

-Chad
Old
  (#37)
ANGRY-ALIEN
RC-Monster Aluminum

02.08.2012, 10:49 PM

Understood...

Old
  (#38)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

02.18.2012, 06:35 PM

I just wanted to thank Candyman2 for all of the parts he sold to me...they were all in better condition than they look in the pictures, his shipping was extremely fast, especially coming from across the pond, he is one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with, and I hope to do more business with him in the future!

Thanks again, Candyman!

-Chad
Old
  (#39)
MiRatlhed
RCMTC-MI

02.18.2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadworkz View Post
Most of the Supermaxxes I build are built out of the rarest of the rare and the hardest of the hard to find parts, a lot of times they are NEW parts, which are almost impossible to find now-a-days, so those Supermaxxes aren't run because the risk of damaging the new, the rare & the hard-to-find parts is way too high! These trucks are displayed, not run, so that the parts remain new, rare, and undamaged...thus retaining their value!

I do, however, build some Supermaxxes out of parts that have already been used, are scratched, or have simply lost their value somehow...these trucks I do run, and they are a blast to run! Supermaxxes are stronger, handle better, drive better, and are just more fun than pretty much every other vehicle in their class!

On a side-note; Once I am done building a Full-Blown Supermaxx, no matter how rare or expensive the parts are, I always make sure that everything works properly...I will run the SM in the Living Room just to make sure everything works properly. That way there is no chance of damaging any of the parts!
Post some pictures up of all these SuperMaxx's!! We love to see sweet rigs. I have seen your Lightning but that is it.

Old
  (#40)
onclebens

02.19.2012, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRatlhed View Post
Post some pictures up of all these SuperMaxx's!! We love to see sweet rigs. I have seen your Lightning but that is it.
+1, i'd like to see your SM!!

Old
  (#41)
Chadworkz
UE Supermaxx Addict!

03.05.2012, 09:34 PM

I have been at the hospital with my Dad again for what seems like forever, but he is coming home Wednesday, so I will get pics of my current Lightning/VBS/RacerX Supermaxx, as well as pics of all of my past SMs and my current various SM parts & stuff! Like I have said, I am hoping to build a Supermaxx out of all the popular chassis & parts!

-Chad

Tags
hi-impact, racer-x, supermaxx, ue sm, unlimited engineering