RC-Monster Forums  
RC Monster

Go Back   RC-Monster Forums > Support Forums > Project "X"

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
So What Are the Rules?
Old
  (#1)
t-maxxracer32
RC-Monster Brushless
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,184
Join Date: Nov 2006
So What Are the Rules? - 10.09.2008, 01:41 PM

what is considered to be a "project x" vehicle?

something completely custom?

a destructo vehicle?

dont want the noobs posting their trucks in here that dont belong!

Last edited by MetalMan; 10.09.2008 at 03:46 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Fast5sRevo88
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
10.09.2008, 02:03 PM

Yea anything completely custom (battle trucks, battlebots, flame throwers, plow trucks, tank vehicles, half tracks, paintball trucks, trucks that can dismember you, spy vehicles, trucks with big guns, madmax vehicles, 6x6s, strykers, and 8x8s). You know the general vehicles from hell.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
t-maxxracer32
RC-Monster Brushless
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,184
Join Date: Nov 2006
10.09.2008, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast5sRevo88 View Post
Yea anything completely custom (battle trucks, battlebots, flame throwers, plow trucks, tank vehicles, half tracks, paintball trucks, trucks that can dismember you, spy vehicles, trucks with big guns, madmax vehicles, 6x6s, strykers, and 8x8s). You know the general vehicles from hell.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
TDC57
"If you can't beat em'....shoot em'
 
TDC57's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,728
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sunny So-Cal (Orange County)
10.09.2008, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast5sRevo88 View Post
general vehicles from hell.
general vehicles from hell


Nothing!.. Hahahahaaa..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
lincpimp
Check out my huge box!
 
lincpimp's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 11,932
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Slidell, LA
10.09.2008, 02:26 PM

Nothing nitro, no matter how trick it is...

Anything with servo actuated something other than brakes or steering....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
MetalMan
RC-Monster Mod
 
MetalMan's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5,297
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: SoCal
10.09.2008, 03:46 PM

I think it should be anything that doesn't fit into any other standard category like buggy/truggy/mini truggy/Maxx/etc.

BTW, you got a sticky.


SH Z-Car, Custom Crawler, 8s Savage, 12s XTM XLB 1/7 buggy, 4wd 4-link rear/IFS Pro4 truck, Custom Hyper 10 Short Course, Belt-Drive Mammoth ST 1/8 truggy, 4s 17.5 MM Pro HPI Blitz
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
TexasSP
Something, anything, nothing
 
TexasSP's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,746
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Houston, TX
10.09.2008, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincpimp View Post
Nothing nitro, no matter how trick it is...
That would belong in the "Garbage" forum. ie: recycle bin


There is nothing trick about any little annoying bee engine that needs more attention than a woman and still is never happy. In fact a nitro engine to me is like a fat ugly woman with permanent PMS.


www.cubicle101.com
A friends comic strip website.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
t-maxxracer32
RC-Monster Brushless
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,184
Join Date: Nov 2006
10.09.2008, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSP View Post
That would belong in the "Garbage" forum. ie: recycle bin


There is nothing trick about any little annoying bee engine that needs more attention than a woman and still is never happy. In fact a nitro engine to me is like a fat ugly woman with permanent PMS.



permanet pms thats great.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Sammus
RC-Monster Titanium
 
Sammus's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,161
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: All over Australia.
10.09.2008, 10:53 PM

lol my nitros were more reliable than my e's... e is more fun to drive though :P with a nitro i just had to learn how to tune properly then as long as you can run an engine in properly you just run all day without thinking... fuel was $$ and the noise and the smell was the reason i converted.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
t-maxxracer32
RC-Monster Brushless
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,184
Join Date: Nov 2006
10.09.2008, 11:54 PM

nitros are also more reliable IMO because they arent as fast as bl so you dont break things as easy.

also no worries about breaking the drivetrain with nitro due to no low end.

but screw that

i like breAking things
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
lincpimp
Check out my huge box!
 
lincpimp's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 11,932
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Slidell, LA
10.10.2008, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-maxxracer32 View Post
nitros are also more reliable IMO because they arent as fast as bl so you dont break things as easy.

also no worries about breaking the drivetrain with nitro due to no low end.

but screw that

i like breAking things
Bad driving seems to break more stuff than too much power. The low end torque will cause more wear, but throttle control will help...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
jayjay283
RC-Monster Titanium
 
jayjay283's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,777
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Illinois
10.10.2008, 12:06 AM

So I guess I wont be mod of the flextech forum. Thought I had a chance since I was the only one to post in it ever
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
BL_RV0
RC-Monster Dual Brushless
 
BL_RV0's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5,061
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Thousand Oaks CA
10.10.2008, 12:06 AM

I've got to build a 6x6 with rockets now.


Get me back into RC!
  Send a message via Yahoo to BL_RV0 Send a message via AIM to BL_RV0 Send a message via MSN to BL_RV0  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
t-maxxracer32
RC-Monster Brushless
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,184
Join Date: Nov 2006
10.10.2008, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincpimp View Post
Bad driving seems to break more stuff than too much power. The low end torque will cause more wear, but throttle control will help...
well thats true of course.

due to higher speeds and way more acceleration i really am never in control with my bl trucks
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
MetalMan
RC-Monster Mod
 
MetalMan's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5,297
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: SoCal
10.10.2008, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay283 View Post
So I guess I wont be mod of the flextech forum. Thought I had a chance since I was the only one to post in it ever
There are actually more posts, you just gotta set the options at the bottom of the page to see the older ones .


SH Z-Car, Custom Crawler, 8s Savage, 12s XTM XLB 1/7 buggy, 4wd 4-link rear/IFS Pro4 truck, Custom Hyper 10 Short Course, Belt-Drive Mammoth ST 1/8 truggy, 4s 17.5 MM Pro HPI Blitz
   
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump



RC Monster




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com