Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
I'm her biggest fan!!!!
Old
  (#1)
lutach
RC-Monster Dual Brushless

I'm her biggest fan!!!! - 11.17.2007, 02:39 AM

Hi all,

I just made this video of my daughter. She might be Rod Stewart and Sean Kingston's biggest fan, but she knows that I'm her biggest fan. Watch the video in full for a little message at the end. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BikJALhTd8s
  Send a message via MSN to lutach  
Old
  (#2)
Serum
RC-Monster Admin

11.17.2007, 03:32 AM

And it looks like she is a big fan of the person shooting the movie. When she moves to the camera, she closely observes that person laughing in order to respond to that.

Old
  (#3)
lutach

11.17.2007, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serum View Post
And it looks like she is a big fan of the person shooting the movie. When she moves to the camera, she closely observes that person laughing in order to respond to that.
To be honest with all of you. Everytime she gets like that I get to a point that I'm almost about to cry man. She's everything to me. We are super glued together in a way. I hope to get a lot of media into this so our US Goverment can start looking at what's going on in this country a bit more. Most everyone in Brasil doesn't know what Autism is. It is mainly here in the USA, that kids get it. It's funny how my daughter was acting normal up until she had one vaccine when she was 1 or so.
Old
  (#4)
Serum
RC-Monster Admin

11.17.2007, 03:52 AM

she got autism after a vaccine? what was the doctors explanation for that?

That must hurt.

Old
  (#5)
lutach

11.17.2007, 04:02 AM

Quote:
she got autism after a vaccine? what was the doctors explanation for that?

That must hurt.
Her doctor was a complete retard. I was telling her doctor she was showing signs of Autism almost a year before she was diagnosed. Some one said that, "Lead and mercury nearly always co-exist in these children. They simply are not able to properly, effectively rid themselves of toxic, heavy metals and compounds." Thimerosal seems to be the culprit. Here is what the FDA said about it: http://www.fda.gov/cber/vaccine/thimerosal.htm. It is used as a preservative in vaccines. At around 11 months old my daughter was saying a ton of things and I loved how she was saying, "banana".
Old
  (#6)
Serum
RC-Monster Admin

11.17.2007, 04:10 AM

A vaccine with 50% mercury?!

is this stuff still used? is this the vaccine that gives the scar on the place it's injected?

Old
  (#7)
BP-Revo
BMW M Power!

11.17.2007, 04:26 AM

Quote:
A vaccine with 50% mercury?
Holy Crap.

Thats ridiculous. We all know how horrible mercury is - why is this stuff being injected into people!?!!??

BL Revo: CF G2R, LMT1940/7, 6S FP 30C Lipos, MMM, Hitec 5955TG
CRT .5: 7075 Ext Chassis, LMT1930/7, FP 25C 3S Lipos, MM

Old
  (#8)
lincpimp
Check out my huge box!

11.17.2007, 11:23 AM

What is is a vaccine for? Small pox or something like that? Would almost think that being sick would be better than having a bunch of mercury injected into me. Is it a common vaccination? You may be onto something, as different chemicals affect different peple in different ways. Some people can drink and smoke all of their lives and their bodies can tolerate it, where others get sick from meer contact with certain substances. Your daughter is a beautiful girl, who seems to be ful of life and enthusiasm. See also seems to enjoy rc, in your other videos she always seems excited!

Old
  (#9)
Jeremy1976
RC-Monster Aluminum

11.17.2007, 11:42 AM

What a cutie man!

Old
  (#10)
aqwut
Brushless Heavy Weight....

11.17.2007, 12:01 PM

Mercury..!??!... that's just .. nuts.... Does she play with R/C Lutach?....... I know how you feel lutach... my brother in-law is 40 years old, and has the capacity of a 14-15 years old... we just found out that the care center that he resides in was mentally abusing him.. We found out because for his birthday, we got him a small pocket recorder to help him remember things... and he accidently left it on one night.. they woke him up, started swearing @ him and amongst other things.. it's unbelievable.. when we played them the tape.. their faces turned white... and knowing these people you'd never think they were like that... The government pays them $65000 a year to take care of them, and this is what they do... we're in process of court right now, but he goes nuts over RCs... you're daughter's a cutie Lutach... you'll never know, she might just get better with time... medication, and shots aren't cures for everything... and don't always work... and that doctor's a f*cking Dink!!..

The Power of BRUSHLESS!!!!!
http://www.geocities.com/aqwut
1HP (electric) = 746 Watts.
Everything is brushless!!

Last edited by aqwut; 11.17.2007 at 12:10 PM.

Old
  (#11)
ClodMaxx
hold my beer... watch this...

11.17.2007, 02:09 PM

she's adorable, lutach.

i avoid even something as simple as the flu shot due to that.... mercury. (a side note: i haven't had one in 7 years, and haven't had the flu. the ONE year i got the flu shot - guess what i got? yep - the flu!)

Xray XT8 (Neu powered) MMM on 5s
MD 500 scale heli - castle HV-45 on 3s
Eflite Blade 400 heli on 3s

Old
  (#12)
lutach

11.17.2007, 02:12 PM

Quote:
A vaccine with 50% mercury?!

is this stuff still used? is this the vaccine that gives the scar on the place it's injected?
I think some places banned it. This vaccine is given when when they are around 1yr old. I think it's what they call a booster shot. She got this one on her thigh. Please go to this site and add a comment:

http://www.ksfy.com/news/local/11137101.html
Old
  (#13)
lutach

11.17.2007, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP-Revo View Post
Holy Crap.

Thats ridiculous. We all know how horrible mercury is - why is this stuff being injected into people!?!!??
It is a preservative. It is horrible indeed.
Old
  (#14)
lutach

11.17.2007, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincpimp View Post
What is is a vaccine for? Small pox or something like that? Would almost think that being sick would be better than having a bunch of mercury injected into me. Is it a common vaccination? You may be onto something, as different chemicals affect different peple in different ways. Some people can drink and smoke all of their lives and their bodies can tolerate it, where others get sick from meer contact with certain substances. Your daughter is a beautiful girl, who seems to be ful of life and enthusiasm. See also seems to enjoy rc, in your other videos she always seems excited!
It is a booster shot and to be honest, I don't know what it does. I know some states have banned it. She is beautifull indeed and has energy to spare. She is also hyper as you noticed on this videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpe_frO--Vw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTQwd-9rW4o
Old
  (#15)
lutach

11.17.2007, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy1976 View Post
What a cutie man!
Thank you.